Popular Vijayawada Leader Devineni Rajasekhar also know as Devineni Nehru passed away in the hospital due to illness. Sources say he died due to Kidney failure. He represented Kankipadu Assembly Constituency in Krishna District of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Devineni Rajasekhar (73) was born on June 22nd, 1954 in Vijayawada and he started his career in Agriculture. He also served as a Minister (1994-1996) in the cabinet of Late Chief Minister NTR's TDP Government. He also won Six times as an MLA form Kankipadu Assembly constituency.
Right now he was with Telugu Desam Party. His family includes Wife Smt. Devineni Lakshmi, Son Devineni Avinash, and a daughter. On behalf of Team APHERALD, we offer our deepest condolences to the bereaved family and followers.
KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao announced a salary hike for the home guards from Rs 12,000 to Rs 20,000 per month, which was made by KCR at a meeting with home guards. He also announced to provide double bedroom houses for home guards and health insurances for their families.
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections