Sources have reported that Delhi Police have filed a First Information Report (FIR) against AIADMK deputy general secretary and Sasikala nephew TTV Dhinakaran for allegedly offering a bribe to the Election Commission for ownership of the 'Two Leaves' symbol. The reports added that Dhinakaran's alleged middleman, Sukesh Chandrasekhar was arrested from Hyatt hotel in Delhi on Sunday night, and Rs 1.3 crores recovered from him, said reports. Around Rs 50 crores were to be paid as bribe.
An FIR has been filed under Section 8 of the Prevention of Corruption Act. Previously, taking the battle for the 'Two Leaves' symbol quite seriously, the VK Sasikala faction of the AIADMK on Thursday knocked at the door of Election Commission seeking eight weeks time to submit additional documents and affidavits to prove its case that rank and file of the ruling party are with them.
in a petition submitted to Chief Election Commissioner Nasim Zaidi in New
Delhi, the Sasikala camp said it would not be able to submit affidavits before
April 17, the deadline set by the poll body, to reinforce their claims on the
party symbol that still holds sway over people in Tamil Nadu.
petition seeks eight weeks from the Election Commission for submission of
necessary documents and affidavits. It was not immediately clear whether the EC
would accept or reject the demand made by the Sasikala camp. While freezing the
'Two Leaves' symbol on March 22, the EC has asked both factions of the
AIADMK to submit documents by April 17 so that full bench hearing on the matter
Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government? According to sources even as the suspense on the submission of resignation letter to Assembly Speaker continued, former TDP leader and MLA A Revanth Reddy has stopped availing all the facilities and benefits entitled as an legislator in the Telangana Assembly. Earlier Revanth informed Assembly Speaker S Madhusudhna Chary that he will not avail monthly salary, allowances and other perks from this month.
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Survey says PM Modi's Government is the 3rd most trusted in the World
- Congress says Raids shouldn't be for Political reason
- BJP Minister landed in a controversy
- US Scientists says Big Earthquake is on its way in 2018
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Do you want to know how Miss World Manushi Chhillar maintained her Beautiful body?
- It's no longer Sonia! Rahul Gandhi is the new President of Congress Party #RahulCrowning
- Study reveals Treated poultry excrement could replace approximately 10% of coal used in electricity generation
- Elaborate Security arrangements made in Hyderabad for GE Summit
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?