Andhra Pradesh TDP legislative member & chairperson of state women commission, Nannapaneni Rajakumar recently in a gathering uproared about the indecent portrayal of women in the Telugu serials.She mentioned women are projected as villi’s who plan serious criminal plots.she even mentioned that small children who enact in those roles are made to do such silly crimes.
She loudly uproared about the need for a censor board for telecasting teleserials which will definitely avoid such indecent portrayals.She even mentioned that the channels should be banned if they continue to telecast such serials.
'It's completely disheartening to see very young women dealing with things that are anti-social and little children involving in crime incidents in TV serials. They are projecting women in an antagonist role who can stage a plot to assassinate her opponent in several ways. It's indirectly inspiring viewers watching them,' said Raja Kumari. She even added Tv channels should act as a bridge between government and people.
Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi? Ahmedabad sources have stated that scheduled road shows of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Congress President designate Rahul Gandhi in Gujarat have been cancelled with the police refusing permission on the grounds of security and traffic congestion. Meanwhile both the principal opponents in the Gujarat Assembly elections had organized massive road shows by their key campaigners on the last day of electioneering.
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated