Andhra Pradesh TDP legislative member & chairperson of state women commission, Nannapaneni Rajakumar recently in a gathering uproared about the indecent portrayal of women in the Telugu serials.She mentioned women are projected as villi’s who plan serious criminal plots.she even mentioned that small children who enact in those roles are made to do such silly crimes.
She loudly uproared about the need for a censor board for telecasting teleserials which will definitely avoid such indecent portrayals.She even mentioned that the channels should be banned if they continue to telecast such serials.
'It's completely disheartening to see very young women dealing with things that are anti-social and little children involving in crime incidents in TV serials. They are projecting women in an antagonist role who can stage a plot to assassinate her opponent in several ways. It's indirectly inspiring viewers watching them,' said Raja Kumari. She even added Tv channels should act as a bridge between government and people.
Jagan gets survey shock? YSRCP president, leader of the opposition in AP assembly Jagan is leaving no stone unturned to defeat AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP in the coming 2019 elections. He also roped in renowned strategist Prashant Kishor as his advisor to formulate his party strategies for the 2019 elections. Sometime back rumours spread that Prashant Kishor is behind YSRCP's new found aggression.
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23