TDP supremo Chandrababu Naidu is not happy with the Telagana TDP .With the following news from the political sources that many of them are planning to leave the party and plan a join with the ruling KRS party,Naidu has planned to abandon the TDP in Telangana.
This will also increase his focus towards Andhra Pradesh.So he has called for a metting to dicuss the abouts of the party leaders plan. The party chief has asked Reddy and Ramana to attend the meeting along with all politburo members and sought explanation from the two leaders over the reports whether they join other parties.
As already discussed Revanth Reddy the firebrand Leader has plans to join with the BJP after the meet with Amit Shah in this coming May.So Naidu inorder to avoid too much of anything has planned to abandon the TDP in Telengana and focus in AP and to win the tough completion provided by YSR party in the next election.
How will Yogi comeout of this shame? Yogi Adityanath became chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and though almost all opposition parties opposed the decision of BJP high command to make him as the chief minister following his controversial statements, Yogi left his mark with in few days taking powerful decisions.
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- TS, AP Roundup May 27