YSR Congress Party MLA from Prodduturu Assembly Constituency Rachamallu Prasad recently did this slapping with shoe action as a sign of his protest.After this aggressive action, he resigned his post.The reason behind Prasad doing all this is to show his protest for postponing election Prodduturu Municipal Chairman post in Kapada district.
He told that he has a majority to win but it was purposely postponed because of the fear of defeat from the TDP team. The TDP leaders disputed with the MLA argument and demanded the returning officer to withhold election.
After this Slapping protest was done by he and his party members to show their protest. As a mark of protest, he also announced quitting the membership from the Assembly
Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi? Ahmedabad sources have stated that scheduled road shows of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Congress President designate Rahul Gandhi in Gujarat have been cancelled with the police refusing permission on the grounds of security and traffic congestion. Meanwhile both the principal opponents in the Gujarat Assembly elections had organized massive road shows by their key campaigners on the last day of electioneering.
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated