TRS Supremo K Chandrasekhar Rao has ordered all his party cadres to do coolie work and donate towards the mammoth party meeting which is about to be conducted on April 17.KTR the devoted son of KCR made his first move and worked as an ice cream maker and raised a fun of about 5 Lakhs.
Queue gathered just to buy ice creams from the hands of KTR.He and another party member did this and served ice cream for the customers for one hour. Malkajgiri MP Malla Reddy donated Rs 5 lakh as his contribution to the minister.
All the money gathered by his party members through coolie work will be used for the meeting to be conducted.KCR took this move to solve the financial crisis caused by demonetization.KTR gathered 5 lakhs as an ice cream maker. Can a normal icecream wala make this in his normal routine????
Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi? Ahmedabad sources have stated that scheduled road shows of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Congress President designate Rahul Gandhi in Gujarat have been cancelled with the police refusing permission on the grounds of security and traffic congestion. Meanwhile both the principal opponents in the Gujarat Assembly elections had organized massive road shows by their key campaigners on the last day of electioneering.
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated