Melania Trump has refiled a $150 MILLION lawsuit against the corporation that publishes the Daily Mail’s website for reporting rumours that she worked as a high-end escort in the 1990s.
This was done years back and it was almost shelved .Now it has got a new life and the Daily Mail has accepted it was a wrong news and apologized for what they have done.Added to this they paid 150 million Dollar just as a compensation for this deformation suit. “We accept that these allegations about Mrs. Trump are not true and we retract and withdraw them,” a lawyer for the British newspaper told a judge, Andrew Nicol, at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
They also told that their apology would be published in The Daily Mail and in its American and British online versions, and it added that the newspaper would pay damages and the costs of the litigation.
In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral Rampur sources have stated that in a shocking footage that has emerged from western Uttar Pradesh's Rampur district, about 318 km from Lucknow, a group of 14 men molested and groped two women near a village under the Tanda police station, filmed the whole incident on their mobile phones and posted the video on social media.
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?
- TS, AP Roundup May 26
- India, World Roundup May 26
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Pawan,Mahesh,NTR in real time politics