Melania Trump has refiled a $150 MILLION lawsuit against the corporation that publishes the Daily Mail’s website for reporting rumours that she worked as a high-end escort in the 1990s.
This was done years back and it was almost shelved .Now it has got a new life and the Daily Mail has accepted it was a wrong news and apologized for what they have done.Added to this they paid 150 million Dollar just as a compensation for this deformation suit. “We accept that these allegations about Mrs. Trump are not true and we retract and withdraw them,” a lawyer for the British newspaper told a judge, Andrew Nicol, at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
They also told that their apology would be published in The Daily Mail and in its American and British online versions, and it added that the newspaper would pay damages and the costs of the litigation.
TS, AP Roundup Apr 28 Sounding the campaign bugle for the 2019 elections at a massive public meeting here on Thursday, TelanganaRashtra Samithi(TRS) supremo and chief minister K Chandrasekhar Raovowed to fight the anti-Telangana forces till his last breath and urged the people to ensure victory for the pink party in the next polls.
- Center's 80000 Crore Help to Telangana
- India, World Roundup Apr 28
- 'Invisible Hand' Micromanaging Telugu Media
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- PM Modi gets hijack shock?
- Jagan gets Court delight?
- Hyderabad Metro Refuses to Buy Telangana Power