Melania Trump has refiled a $150 MILLION lawsuit against the corporation that publishes the Daily Mail’s website for reporting rumours that she worked as a high-end escort in the 1990s.
This was done years back and it was almost shelved .Now it has got a new life and the Daily Mail has accepted it was a wrong news and apologized for what they have done.Added to this they paid 150 million Dollar just as a compensation for this deformation suit. “We accept that these allegations about Mrs. Trump are not true and we retract and withdraw them,” a lawyer for the British newspaper told a judge, Andrew Nicol, at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
They also told that their apology would be published in The Daily Mail and in its American and British online versions, and it added that the newspaper would pay damages and the costs of the litigation.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case