Melania Trump has refiled a $150 MILLION lawsuit against the corporation that publishes the Daily Mail’s website for reporting rumours that she worked as a high-end escort in the 1990s.
This was done years back and it was almost shelved .Now it has got a new life and the Daily Mail has accepted it was a wrong news and apologized for what they have done.Added to this they paid 150 million Dollar just as a compensation for this deformation suit. “We accept that these allegations about Mrs. Trump are not true and we retract and withdraw them,” a lawyer for the British newspaper told a judge, Andrew Nicol, at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
They also told that their apology would be published in The Daily Mail and in its American and British online versions, and it added that the newspaper would pay damages and the costs of the litigation.
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??