Imagine a Roller coaster getting stuck abruptly in air.It is sure to pump up your adrenalin to the extreme . Unlike Roller costers in our country the ones available in foreign states are truly huge and even scary to see.One such incident happened in Washington in a well-renowned theme park.The roller coaster was functioning in full-fledged state with 24 riders in it.It got stuck all of a sudden in air.In spite of extreme efforts taken by the person who drives the ride nothing turned positive, where and people were literally stuck in the air.The whole atmosphere was filled with shock.
The fire engine arrived at the spot immediately and after a big struggle, the save the riders.The struggle to save almost lasted for 4 hours but at last ended fruitfully.
Huge cranes and Giant ladders were used to save the stuck up people.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case