Std.XII class book has published and described a best female figure as '36—24-36'. This has now rocked the whole social media and now currently it became the subject of discussion on Facebook and Twitter. And after lots of noises, Union Minister for Education Prakash Jawadekar has reacted upon this and he has ordered an investigation.
Below are the images from CBSE Physical Education textbook that tell students about the measurement of female's figure. Such a line would make kids to shame those who don't have such a figure.
It doesn't stop here. The book also says why Women can't run properly in a disgusting manner. It says, "The bones of hips of females are wider. Knees are slightly apart. Due to this shape females are not able to run properly."
Botsa complaints about Chandrababu Naidu's Development policy Nandyal sources have stated that YSR Congress Party senior leader Botsa Satyanrayana came down heavily on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for the latter's politics of deception, which were hindering the development of Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile when speaking to the media in Nandyal, Botsa alleged that Chandrababu was chanting development mantra only to lure the voters of Nandyal. He asked why Chandrababu did not visit Nandyal during the last three years.
- Police nabbed 25 YSRCP workers for distributing money to workers
- Cricket craze made a boy leave his home to Mumbai
- Women can Dial 181 for any help from Telangana Government
- Who is the Fourth Best CM of our country??
- Patancheru Barber shocked on seeing his July month electricity bill
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- Actress Poorna shaved off her head
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- Orthopedic surgeon tried to inject HIV Positive Blood to his colleague