Kolkata sources have stated that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya on Monday demanded immediate resignation of the “tainted” cabinet ministers of West Bengal after the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) booked top 12 ruling Trinamool Congress (TMC) leaders in connection with the Narada sting operation case.
He said “We demand that the tainted ministers resign from the cabinet immediately. They have lost the moral right to continue in office. West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee should immediately remove them from the ministry”.
He also added that “The TMC claims to be a symbol of honesty. If the tainted ministers are not removed, it means TMC supports corruption”.
It was stated that t total of 12 Trinamool Congress leaders, including MPs and ministers in the West Bengal government and an IPS officer have been booked by the CBI in the Narada sting case, where they were allegedly caught on camera accepting bribe.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately