Kolkata sources have stated that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya on Monday demanded immediate resignation of the “tainted” cabinet ministers of West Bengal after the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) booked top 12 ruling Trinamool Congress (TMC) leaders in connection with the Narada sting operation case.
He said “We demand that the tainted ministers resign from the cabinet immediately. They have lost the moral right to continue in office. West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee should immediately remove them from the ministry”.
He also added that “The TMC claims to be a symbol of honesty. If the tainted ministers are not removed, it means TMC supports corruption”.
It was stated that t total of 12 Trinamool Congress leaders, including MPs and ministers in the West Bengal government and an IPS officer have been booked by the CBI in the Narada sting case, where they were allegedly caught on camera accepting bribe.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi