Kolkata sources have stated that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya on Monday demanded immediate resignation of the “tainted” cabinet ministers of West Bengal after the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) booked top 12 ruling Trinamool Congress (TMC) leaders in connection with the Narada sting operation case.
He said “We demand that the tainted ministers resign from the cabinet immediately. They have lost the moral right to continue in office. West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee should immediately remove them from the ministry”.
He also added that “The TMC claims to be a symbol of honesty. If the tainted ministers are not removed, it means TMC supports corruption”.
It was stated that t total of 12 Trinamool Congress leaders, including MPs and ministers in the West Bengal government and an IPS officer have been booked by the CBI in the Narada sting case, where they were allegedly caught on camera accepting bribe.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates