- Sources have stated that before the March quarter results, TCS stocks are getting fluctuations today. Due to the decline in stocks in early business, Reliance Industries has managed to become the country's largest company for some time during business. However, once again the position of number one with TCS stock came back to TCS with recovery. At present, the market cap of the two companies is about 1200 crore rupees. That is, the 0.3% increase in the Reliance industry or the 0.3% decline in TCS can change the market ranking.
- During the business, RIL's stock shot up by 1.21 percent and the stock reached a high of Rs 1407.90. At this price, the company's market cap reached Rs 457,700 crores. With this, RIL became a number one company behind TCS.
Reliance Industries is continuously buying in shares. In the last 6 weeks, Reliance Industries’ market cap has increased by about Rs 1 lakh crore. At present, the market cap of Reliance has gone up to Rs 4.57 lakh crore and from 21st February, there has been an increase of about 32 per cent in the market cap.
Meanwhile when given the impressive response to Geo, the company's stock has gained momentum. From September 1, the company's stock has jumped 35%. According to Jagdish Thakkar, director of Fortune Fiscal Ltd, investing in Reliance Industries’ stock for long periods and stock is anticipated to grow 10-20% in a year.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately