- Sources have stated that before the March quarter results, TCS stocks are getting fluctuations today. Due to the decline in stocks in early business, Reliance Industries has managed to become the country's largest company for some time during business. However, once again the position of number one with TCS stock came back to TCS with recovery. At present, the market cap of the two companies is about 1200 crore rupees. That is, the 0.3% increase in the Reliance industry or the 0.3% decline in TCS can change the market ranking.
- During the business, RIL's stock shot up by 1.21 percent and the stock reached a high of Rs 1407.90. At this price, the company's market cap reached Rs 457,700 crores. With this, RIL became a number one company behind TCS.
Reliance Industries is continuously buying in shares. In the last 6 weeks, Reliance Industries’ market cap has increased by about Rs 1 lakh crore. At present, the market cap of Reliance has gone up to Rs 4.57 lakh crore and from 21st February, there has been an increase of about 32 per cent in the market cap.
Meanwhile when given the impressive response to Geo, the company's stock has gained momentum. From September 1, the company's stock has jumped 35%. According to Jagdish Thakkar, director of Fortune Fiscal Ltd, investing in Reliance Industries’ stock for long periods and stock is anticipated to grow 10-20% in a year.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case