- Sources have stated that before the March quarter results, TCS stocks are getting fluctuations today. Due to the decline in stocks in early business, Reliance Industries has managed to become the country's largest company for some time during business. However, once again the position of number one with TCS stock came back to TCS with recovery. At present, the market cap of the two companies is about 1200 crore rupees. That is, the 0.3% increase in the Reliance industry or the 0.3% decline in TCS can change the market ranking.
- During the business, RIL's stock shot up by 1.21 percent and the stock reached a high of Rs 1407.90. At this price, the company's market cap reached Rs 457,700 crores. With this, RIL became a number one company behind TCS.
Reliance Industries is continuously buying in shares. In the last 6 weeks, Reliance Industries’ market cap has increased by about Rs 1 lakh crore. At present, the market cap of Reliance has gone up to Rs 4.57 lakh crore and from 21st February, there has been an increase of about 32 per cent in the market cap.
Meanwhile when given the impressive response to Geo, the company's stock has gained momentum. From September 1, the company's stock has jumped 35%. According to Jagdish Thakkar, director of Fortune Fiscal Ltd, investing in Reliance Industries’ stock for long periods and stock is anticipated to grow 10-20% in a year.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates