Nara Lokesh has been included in the reshuffled minister cabinet is well known to all of us.Being a fresher Lokesh looks to be spirited all the time.Now his new idea to lock up behind bars the meme creators and all the others who troll the TDP and its party members is the new highlight of the recent meet.
Lokesh told the party leaders to keep a keen watch over the social media and asked them to report if any memes or trolls are done to tarnish the image of TDP.They are in the course to learn the cyber laws to lock up the miscreants involved in it.
Correlating Naidu’s action of creating the “Kaizala” app and his son’s intention to lock the meme creators joins in the same line of people opinion for their rule.Why did Lokesh reveal this idea about bad trolls to his father before he became the minister.
Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi? Ahmedabad sources have stated that scheduled road shows of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Congress President designate Rahul Gandhi in Gujarat have been cancelled with the police refusing permission on the grounds of security and traffic congestion. Meanwhile both the principal opponents in the Gujarat Assembly elections had organized massive road shows by their key campaigners on the last day of electioneering.
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated