A software services company which develops and maintains computer software in India and internationally, InfoBeans Technologies Ltd., (ITL) is coming up with its SME Initial Public Offer (IPO). ITL’s services can be broadly categorized as Storage & Virtualization, Media & Publishing and E-commerce. The issue has opened on April 18 and ends on April 21, 2017 for subscription, and the issue size consists of 6,342,000 shares of Rs 10 each, aggregating up to Rs 36.78 crore. The lot size is of 2000 shares and the upper price band is fixed at Rs 58 per share.
The objective of the issue includes acquisition and other strategic takeovers, technical development, investment in subsidiaries, advertising and sales promotion, general corporate purpose and issue expenses.
The company offers automated testing services such as enterprise cloud solutions to automate operations like IT helpdesk, asset management, enterprise service management and virtual support workflow; UX and UI design services; and custom application development services, including application development, maintenance and support, migration, re-engineering and modernization, and quality assurance services.
On performance front, the company has (on consolidated basis) posted revenue/net profits of Rs 38.14 crore / Rs 7.02 crore (FY14), Rs 43.03 crore / Rs 5.55 crore (FY15) and Rs 74.40 crore / Rs 13.20 crore (FY16). It suffered a setback in FY 15 in bottom-line. For the first nine months of the current fiscal, it has earned net profit of Rs 7.84 crore on revenue of Rs 62.72 crore.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case