A software services company which develops and maintains computer software in India and internationally, InfoBeans Technologies Ltd., (ITL) is coming up with its SME Initial Public Offer (IPO). ITL’s services can be broadly categorized as Storage & Virtualization, Media & Publishing and E-commerce. The issue has opened on April 18 and ends on April 21, 2017 for subscription, and the issue size consists of 6,342,000 shares of Rs 10 each, aggregating up to Rs 36.78 crore. The lot size is of 2000 shares and the upper price band is fixed at Rs 58 per share.
The objective of the issue includes acquisition and other strategic takeovers, technical development, investment in subsidiaries, advertising and sales promotion, general corporate purpose and issue expenses.
The company offers automated testing services such as enterprise cloud solutions to automate operations like IT helpdesk, asset management, enterprise service management and virtual support workflow; UX and UI design services; and custom application development services, including application development, maintenance and support, migration, re-engineering and modernization, and quality assurance services.
On performance front, the company has (on consolidated basis) posted revenue/net profits of Rs 38.14 crore / Rs 7.02 crore (FY14), Rs 43.03 crore / Rs 5.55 crore (FY15) and Rs 74.40 crore / Rs 13.20 crore (FY16). It suffered a setback in FY 15 in bottom-line. For the first nine months of the current fiscal, it has earned net profit of Rs 7.84 crore on revenue of Rs 62.72 crore.
Telangana Wildlife Board approved SRDP project Hyderabad sources have reported that the Telangana State Wildlife Board on Saturday approved the Strategic Road Development Project (SRDP) proposed to be taken up here. Sources have stated that a meeting of the Board, presided over by state Forest Minister Jogu Ramanna approved the project unanimously.
- Chandrababu Naidu faces heat from Dalits in the state
- TNEA Counseling 2017: Anna University started the Process yesterday
- Drugs scandal news takes new turn with Telugu news channels reports
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???
- Ram Gopal Varma's next Target is Akun Sabharwal - Telangana Govt reacts !!
- Model wearing a skirt was arrested!!
- KCRs Ambitious Scheme has bad side effects Than Good ?
- MODI surprise SHOCKED EVERYONE!!
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- AP Ministers, TDP Leaders gets trolled in Social Media
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- Former Doordarshan Anchor died, Coconut Tree fell on her
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Akun Sabharwal receives threat calls in Drug case