A few months back Trump made his policy strong “Be American and Buy American”by chucking out the immigrants out of his country in which most of them were Indians.The Doctors,and other people in high positions were asked to leave the country in a wink.
Now he has relaxed some of his norms. : US President Donald Trump on Tuesday will sign an executive order directing federal agencies to recommend changes to a temporary visa programme used to bring foreign workers to the United States to fill high-skilled jobs. The order will call on those four federal departments to propose reforms to ensure H-1B visas are awarded to the most skilled or highest paid applicant.
The number of applications for H-1B visas fell to 199,000 this year from 236,000 in 2016, according US Citizenship and Immigration Services.Companies say they use visas to recruit top talent.Now this relaxation will be of great use
Revanth Reddy supports another Party leader!! The Chief of Jana Sena party always takes a chance to pounce upon the discrimination issues that he feels Central Government does to the Southern States.He always boils over the issue .Especially his perspective of appointing a North IAS was true.He questioned that it is not possible to appoint an IAS officer from the southern states in the north.
- Aadhaar mandatory for getting Driving License
- Why TN Chief Minister met PM Narendra Modi yesterday?
- Public examination for Plus one confirmed by TN Government
- TS, AP Roundup May 24
- India, World Roundup May 24
- Army destroys but opposition insults
- PETROL DIESEL NOMORE!!A new kind of FUEL FOUND!!
- Firebrand's sensation on Power star
- Happy news!! Rain to start soon says weather forecast
- Indian Airforce loses 80 soldiers because of this!!
- Yogi Adityanath says 'Crime became a culture in the previous government'
- Donald Trump unveiled 2018 Budget which will affect these states
- Another Abdul Kalam from India!!
- Macro Economic Indicators grown in India over last 3 years: Modi
- Modi big fat celebration is in the cost of people tears BOILS RAHUL GANDHI