Pon Radhakrishnan is an Indian politician representing Bharatiya Janata Party. He is currently serving as Minister of State for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping in Narendra Modi's cabinet.Pon Radhakrishnan perspective about the meet is shocking.When asked about his idea if the merge between ADMK and OPS,he told it is all a preplanned drama.The press-contacted to know his view about the merge at Nagerkoil he told this open statement.
He also told this merging is mainly to hide the mystery behind Amma's death and the growing fear for IT raid.He even called Dhinakarn activity to bribe the Delhi Election Commission to be a mere foolish one.He also added that Thinakaran brought shame to the whole Tamil Nadu because of this shameful activity.
He concluded telling that all are executing this preplanned drama just to cheat people.
TS, AP Roundup Apr 28 Sounding the campaign bugle for the 2019 elections at a massive public meeting here on Thursday, TelanganaRashtra Samithi(TRS) supremo and chief minister K Chandrasekhar Raovowed to fight the anti-Telangana forces till his last breath and urged the people to ensure victory for the pink party in the next polls.
- Center's 80000 Crore Help to Telangana
- India, World Roundup Apr 28
- 'Invisible Hand' Micromanaging Telugu Media
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- PM Modi gets hijack shock?
- Jagan gets Court delight?
- Hyderabad Metro Refuses to Buy Telangana Power