Pon Radhakrishnan is an Indian politician representing Bharatiya Janata Party. He is currently serving as Minister of State for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping in Narendra Modi's cabinet.Pon Radhakrishnan perspective about the meet is shocking.When asked about his idea if the merge between ADMK and OPS,he told it is all a preplanned drama.The press-contacted to know his view about the merge at Nagerkoil he told this open statement.
He also told this merging is mainly to hide the mystery behind Amma's death and the growing fear for IT raid.He even called Dhinakarn activity to bribe the Delhi Election Commission to be a mere foolish one.He also added that Thinakaran brought shame to the whole Tamil Nadu because of this shameful activity.
He concluded telling that all are executing this preplanned drama just to cheat people.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case