Pon Radhakrishnan is an Indian politician representing Bharatiya Janata Party. He is currently serving as Minister of State for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping in Narendra Modi's cabinet.Pon Radhakrishnan perspective about the meet is shocking.When asked about his idea if the merge between ADMK and OPS,he told it is all a preplanned drama.The press-contacted to know his view about the merge at Nagerkoil he told this open statement.
He also told this merging is mainly to hide the mystery behind Amma's death and the growing fear for IT raid.He even called Dhinakarn activity to bribe the Delhi Election Commission to be a mere foolish one.He also added that Thinakaran brought shame to the whole Tamil Nadu because of this shameful activity.
He concluded telling that all are executing this preplanned drama just to cheat people.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi