People are wondering whether Telangana CM KCR is turning farmers into beggars. Revanth Reddy the firebrand leader of T-TDP has been going hammer and tongs on CM KCR and the ruling TRS party highlighting the failure of of the government on various issues.
Revanth Reddy, L.Ramanna and party leaders and career staged a dharna at agricultural commissioner's office at Basheerbagh,Hyderabad. Later they submitted a memorandum to the commissioner accusing the government of failing to help famers.
TDP demanded remunerative prices for Chilli,turmeric and red gram farmers. Attacking CM KCR,Revanth Reddy said “The CM turned all the farmers this year into beggars. KCR is better at telling tales to people than solving issues,”
Revanth Reddy alleged that the farmers went for commercial crops on the advice of the government, but unfortunately fell victims to a cartel formed by traders. The cartel slashed prices resulting in farmers losing hundred of crores of rupees.
Is KCR spreading lies Many are wondering whether Telangana CM KCR is spreading lies. It is known that KCR is known for his his aggressive style of functioning . He crushed entire opposition politically and electorally and is making grounds to win the 2019 elections without any competiton.
- Will Modi get snap poll shock
- India, World Roundup May 25
- TS, AP Roundup May 25
- "Dhoni gets a better preference than me" Harbajan Singh
- Cheif Minister escapes from terror accident!!
- HC told Centre and UP Government to reply to a plea on disqualification of Yogi Adityanath
- Shocker : Cut the penis of the rapists
- Why Melania and Ivanka Trump wearing all black at Vatican?
- Why is Revanth Reddy angry with CBN
- Modi wrote: Idea of using plastic litter creates potential for small scale industry
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- 7th Pay Commission Recommended Hike in House Rent Allowance
- 1000 Villagers to celebrate birthday as per Aadhaar Card
- Pawan is locked now!!
- OUCET for Academic year 2017 to be held on June 5