Trump tightened the screws of the US immigrants and H1b visa.He made his policy “Americans First” strong with this aggressive move.Now this spreads to Australia too.The Austrailian Government inspired by Trumps move is now planning to tighten its working visa too.
It has planned to abolish the 457 visa , this visa is used by 95000 temporary foreign workers out of which majority are Indians.Speaking to the press he said "It's not that the Australian government will discourage foreign workers completely, but the focus will be on giving priority to Australians and pu a check to employers who hire unskilled foreign workforce cheaply. This country still welcomes skilled workers from around the world,' he added.
He also added worker who are currently working with 457 visa will not be affected with this new reform.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?
- Kaleswaram irrigation project tunnel collapsed near Tippapur
- 'There is anger building up in India': Rahul Gandhi
- Sunny Leone's controversial advertisement hoarding rejected by Gujarati
- Couple ended life hours after their wedding
- Police busted another Marriage racket in Hyderabad
- YS Jagan plans to set up his party office in the new state of AP
- Hyderabad HC sent notices to CM Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Software developed by 2 Youngsters to detect skin cancer is awesome
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP