Trump tightened the screws of the US immigrants and H1b visa.He made his policy “Americans First” strong with this aggressive move.Now this spreads to Australia too.The Austrailian Government inspired by Trumps move is now planning to tighten its working visa too.
It has planned to abolish the 457 visa , this visa is used by 95000 temporary foreign workers out of which majority are Indians.Speaking to the press he said "It's not that the Australian government will discourage foreign workers completely, but the focus will be on giving priority to Australians and pu a check to employers who hire unskilled foreign workforce cheaply. This country still welcomes skilled workers from around the world,' he added.
He also added worker who are currently working with 457 visa will not be affected with this new reform.
TS, AP Roundup Apr 28 Sounding the campaign bugle for the 2019 elections at a massive public meeting here on Thursday, TelanganaRashtra Samithi(TRS) supremo and chief minister K Chandrasekhar Raovowed to fight the anti-Telangana forces till his last breath and urged the people to ensure victory for the pink party in the next polls.
- Center's 80000 Crore Help to Telangana
- India, World Roundup Apr 28
- 'Invisible Hand' Micromanaging Telugu Media
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- PM Modi gets hijack shock?
- Jagan gets Court delight?
- Hyderabad Metro Refuses to Buy Telangana Power