Trump tightened the screws of the US immigrants and H1b visa.He made his policy “Americans First” strong with this aggressive move.Now this spreads to Australia too.The Austrailian Government inspired by Trumps move is now planning to tighten its working visa too.
It has planned to abolish the 457 visa , this visa is used by 95000 temporary foreign workers out of which majority are Indians.Speaking to the press he said "It's not that the Australian government will discourage foreign workers completely, but the focus will be on giving priority to Australians and pu a check to employers who hire unskilled foreign workforce cheaply. This country still welcomes skilled workers from around the world,' he added.
He also added worker who are currently working with 457 visa will not be affected with this new reform.
CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED China today launched the most powerful naval destroyer, the Type 055, which considered as the largest warships in the world.China is constucting four of these types of destroyers, the first one was displayed this morning at the Shanghai port.
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Left alone Parties have no other way!!!
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Investigation begins in Sabarimala temple
- Phone call which threatened Dileep seized
- Revenue officials plans periodic inspection of tax records