According to Modi’s idea to conserve oil and avoid pollution a new rule has been formed.No fuelling stations will be working on Sundays. Petrol pumps will be closed down every Sunday in eight states including Telangana and Andhra Pradesh from May 14 in the country.
The Association leader Suresh Kumar told that all the petroleum dealers have decided to shut their fueling bunks every Sunday in TamilNadu.
He also added nearly 20000 bunks will remain shut on Sunday.This is an action to conserve fuel and to limit the air pollution caused by them.
CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED China today launched the most powerful naval destroyer, the Type 055, which considered as the largest warships in the world.China is constucting four of these types of destroyers, the first one was displayed this morning at the Shanghai port.
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Left alone Parties have no other way!!!
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Investigation begins in Sabarimala temple
- Phone call which threatened Dileep seized
- Revenue officials plans periodic inspection of tax records