The Railway ministry has taken this action to provide Glass roof coaches to provide the tourist travelling a world class experience. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on Sunday inaugurated the new Vistadome coach which has glass roof, LED lights, GPS-based info system and rotating seats among other features.
This inauguration ceremony was conducted through video conferencing where the ministers wave the green flag .These vistadome coaches provide a world class experience and give space for the tourist to enjoy the scenic beauty.
Prabhu also laid the foundation for mechanised laundry at Visakhapatnam, which he said will significantly improve the quality of linen bedspreads provided on the trains and would lead to enhanced passenger satisfaction.
Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages According to sources Asaduddin Owaisi, at the opening event of Prapancha Telugu Mahasabhalu, reading out the message he prepared to deliver at the event, which stunned every political, literary and common audience out there.
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state