The Railway ministry has taken this action to provide Glass roof coaches to provide the tourist travelling a world class experience. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on Sunday inaugurated the new Vistadome coach which has glass roof, LED lights, GPS-based info system and rotating seats among other features.
This inauguration ceremony was conducted through video conferencing where the ministers wave the green flag .These vistadome coaches provide a world class experience and give space for the tourist to enjoy the scenic beauty.
Prabhu also laid the foundation for mechanised laundry at Visakhapatnam, which he said will significantly improve the quality of linen bedspreads provided on the trains and would lead to enhanced passenger satisfaction.
Is Modi India's Savior or worst nightmare??? Sources have revealed that thousands are still crossing the open space around the site of the rally. Tens of thousands more are crowding the long road from the fields where hundreds of buses have been haphazardly parked. Then there are the long lines of packed minivans stuck on the highway, only a mile or so from their destination.
- Top 3 most desirable Male Politicians of India
- Indian Politicians who died in the prime of their career!!!
- TN Party Opposition Leader walks out from Assembly in Gutkha case
- Are Business people ready to welcome GST?
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- SAW A PRISIONER BEING DRAGGED HER SAREE AROUND HER NECK!!