1. Babri case: Supreme Court restores criminal conspiracy charges against Advani and other BJP leaders : The Supreme Court restored criminal conspiracy charges against senior BJP leaders, including L K Advani, M M Joshi and Uma Bharti in the Babri Masjid demolition case on Wednesday.
2. India, Russia to hold major tri-Service 'Indra' combat exercise for first time this year : In the first such tri-Service wargames, India will hold a major combat exercise with Russia this year to crank up military-to-military ties between the two long-standing strategic partners.
3. China announces 'standardised' names for 6 places in Arunachal : Upping the ante, China has for the first time announced "standardised" official names for six places in Arunachal Pradesh, days after it lodged strong protests with India over the Dalai Lama's visit to the frontier state.
4. Poll-bound Gujarat gets new BJP in-charge : A day after PM's Surat road show and Patidar rally, BJP chief Amit Shah on Tuesday appointed party national general secretary and Rajya Sabha MP, Bhupendra Rajya Sabha MP, Bhupendra Yadav, as in-charge of poll-bound Gujarat.
5. ED making wild allegations against Karti, says Chidambaram : Former finance minister and senior Congress leader P Chidambaram on Tuesday said the Enforcement Directorate (ED) was making wild allegations against his son in an alleged forex violation case.
6. Mallya to stay confined to UK home : The government's effort to bring Vijay Mallyato justice in India for defaulting on bank loans over Rs 9,000 crore got a boost on Tuesday when the UK accepted its request to help extradite the absconding tycoon.
7. SC to examine PIL on nat'l anthem in public offices : After making playing of national anthem mandatory in cinema halls before screening of films, the Supreme Court has agreed to examine the feasibility of expanding the ambit of its order to include singing and playing the national anthem and song in Parliament, assemblies, public offices, courts and schools on working days.
8. 'It will break the myth that fugitives can evade the law' : The government said on Tuesday that Vijay Mallya's possible extradition from the UK could break the myth that fugitives could evade the law by crossing geographical boundaries.
9. Prevent train delays or face action: Railways : Faced with public outcry over trains running late, railways has directed senior officials to monitor train operations and ensure they run on time or get ready to face action.
10. Drought: 18 states asked to use central budget : The drinking water ministry has asked 18 drought-prone states to utilise 25% of the Central budget available with them to mitigate drinking water crisis.
1. US VP Mike Pence says to North Korea: 'The sword stands ready' : From the wind-swept deck of a massive aircraft carrier, Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday warned North Korea not to test the resolve of the US military, promising it would make an "overwhelming and effective" response to any use of conventional or nuclear weapons.
2. United CEO says no one will be fired for dragging incident : The CEO of United Airlines says no one will be fired over the dragging of a man off a plane including himself.
3. US 'Facebook killer' takes own life after police chase : A US gunman accused of murdering an elderly grandfather and posting the footage on Facebook killed himself on Tuesday after a brief police chase, bringing to a close a frantic nationwide manhunt.
4. Female Ahmadi professor stabbed at home in Lahore : A woman Ahmadiprofessor was found stabbed to death in her house in the residential colony of Pakistan's top Punjab University(PU) in Lahore on Tuesday.
5. Mummies discovered in ancient tomb near Egypt's Luxor : Archaeologists have unearthed several mummies, colourful wooden sarcophagi and more than 1,000 funerary statues in a 3,500-year-old tomb near the city of Luxorhailed as an "important discovery".
6. 12 soldiers dead as Saudi helicopter crashes in Yemen : Twelve Saudi soldiers, including four officers, were killed on Tuesday when their helicopter went down in Yemen, the Arab coalition fighting Yemeni rebels said in a statement.
7. US won't rest until North Korea gives up nuclear weapons, Mike Pence says : The US will not relent until it achieves its objective of ensuring the Korean Peninsula is free of nuclear weapons, Vice President Mike Pence said Tuesday while visiting Japan.
8. Weapons found after France attack plot arrests : French authorities found guns and bomb-making materials Tuesday after the arrest of two men suspected of plotting an "imminent" attack in France, which is days from presidential polls, sources close to the probe said.
9. At least 26 dead as bus plunges into ravine in Philippines : At least 26 people died Tuesday when the bus they were traveling in apparently lost its brakes and plunged into a deep ravine in a northern Philippine mountain town, in one of the country's deadliest road accidents in years, officials said.
10. British PM May calls June 8 election, says needed to strengthen hand in divorce talks with EU : British Prime Minister Theresa May called on Tuesday for an early election on June 8, saying she needed to strengthen her hand in divorce talks with the European Unionby shoring up support for her Brexit plan.
Botsa complaints about Chandrababu Naidu's Development policy Nandyal sources have stated that YSR Congress Party senior leader Botsa Satyanrayana came down heavily on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for the latter's politics of deception, which were hindering the development of Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile when speaking to the media in Nandyal, Botsa alleged that Chandrababu was chanting development mantra only to lure the voters of Nandyal. He asked why Chandrababu did not visit Nandyal during the last three years.
- Police nabbed 25 YSRCP workers for distributing money to workers
- Cricket craze made a boy leave his home to Mumbai
- Women can Dial 181 for any help from Telangana Government
- Who is the Fourth Best CM of our country??
- Patancheru Barber shocked on seeing his July month electricity bill
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- Actress Poorna shaved off her head
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- Orthopedic surgeon tried to inject HIV Positive Blood to his colleague