Telangana CM KCR asked all ministers, leaders and cadre to turn coolies ahead of the party plenary that will be held in Warangal. KCR asked them to raise funds so that they can meet the expenses of the snacks and named the event as Gulabi Coolie week.
Already KCR's son KTR surprised all by selling ice cream and juice near Qutubullahpur last week in Hyderabad. Now it is comingout that KCR's nephew Harish Rao stunned all by turning sweeper at Lakshmi Narasimha Hospital in Warangal.
Harish Rao also sold jewellery in the GSK Jewellery shop and then sold chips in Amruta theatre. Harish Rao's multiple avtars as coolie delighted onlookers.
According to the latest it is comingout that Minister Indrakaran Reddy turned coolie in a cotton jinning mill. He earned Rs 5 lakh selling clothes and goods at Nirmal. MP Gutta Sukhender Reddy and MLA Bhaskar Rao too turned coolies in Miryalaguda.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi