Telangana CM KCR asked all ministers, leaders and cadre to turn coolies ahead of the party plenary that will be held in Warangal. KCR asked them to raise funds so that they can meet the expenses of the snacks and named the event as Gulabi Coolie week.
Already KCR's son KTR surprised all by selling ice cream and juice near Qutubullahpur last week in Hyderabad. Now it is comingout that KCR's nephew Harish Rao stunned all by turning sweeper at Lakshmi Narasimha Hospital in Warangal.
Harish Rao also sold jewellery in the GSK Jewellery shop and then sold chips in Amruta theatre. Harish Rao's multiple avtars as coolie delighted onlookers.
According to the latest it is comingout that Minister Indrakaran Reddy turned coolie in a cotton jinning mill. He earned Rs 5 lakh selling clothes and goods at Nirmal. MP Gutta Sukhender Reddy and MLA Bhaskar Rao too turned coolies in Miryalaguda.
In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral Rampur sources have stated that in a shocking footage that has emerged from western Uttar Pradesh's Rampur district, about 318 km from Lucknow, a group of 14 men molested and groped two women near a village under the Tanda police station, filmed the whole incident on their mobile phones and posted the video on social media.
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?
- TS, AP Roundup May 26
- India, World Roundup May 26
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Pawan,Mahesh,NTR in real time politics