Telangana CM KCR who is known for his aggressive attitude and stunning strategies crushed entire opposition politically and electorally in the state. He virtually decimated entire opposition and is trying to turn TRS even more powerful in the run up to 2019 elections.
In the meantime powerful tornado is coming towards Telangana and many are wondering whether KCR can stop it before it is too late. It is known that BJP president Amit Shah is a man of few words and his actions speak more than his words.
His mission may be simple but his implementation will be very tough. He already gave directions to the T-party workers that at any cost BJP should be a strong force in the state.
He is landing in the state for three days in May. He already asked party workers to appoint committees from booth level to state level according to caste equations. He told them only when they are united, party can win the elections.
Plans are on to unite all castes in 31 districts organising caste meets and also turn BCs towards their side highlighting that KCR is cheating them with muslim reservations.
All eyes are on KCR and how he will stop this impending powerful Amit Shah tsunami.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case