Telangana CM KCR who is known for his aggressive attitude and stunning strategies crushed entire opposition politically and electorally in the state. He virtually decimated entire opposition and is trying to turn TRS even more powerful in the run up to 2019 elections.
In the meantime powerful tornado is coming towards Telangana and many are wondering whether KCR can stop it before it is too late. It is known that BJP president Amit Shah is a man of few words and his actions speak more than his words.
His mission may be simple but his implementation will be very tough. He already gave directions to the T-party workers that at any cost BJP should be a strong force in the state.
He is landing in the state for three days in May. He already asked party workers to appoint committees from booth level to state level according to caste equations. He told them only when they are united, party can win the elections.
Plans are on to unite all castes in 31 districts organising caste meets and also turn BCs towards their side highlighting that KCR is cheating them with muslim reservations.
All eyes are on KCR and how he will stop this impending powerful Amit Shah tsunami.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately