Telangana CM KCR who is known for his aggressive attitude and stunning strategies crushed entire opposition politically and electorally in the state. He virtually decimated entire opposition and is trying to turn TRS even more powerful in the run up to 2019 elections.
In the meantime powerful tornado is coming towards Telangana and many are wondering whether KCR can stop it before it is too late. It is known that BJP president Amit Shah is a man of few words and his actions speak more than his words.
His mission may be simple but his implementation will be very tough. He already gave directions to the T-party workers that at any cost BJP should be a strong force in the state.
He is landing in the state for three days in May. He already asked party workers to appoint committees from booth level to state level according to caste equations. He told them only when they are united, party can win the elections.
Plans are on to unite all castes in 31 districts organising caste meets and also turn BCs towards their side highlighting that KCR is cheating them with muslim reservations.
All eyes are on KCR and how he will stop this impending powerful Amit Shah tsunami.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates