T TDP working president Revanth Reddy who is known for his ultra aggressive ways got huge shock in Telangana CM KCR's native village.
Revanth Reddy along with TDP leaders and workers left in a convoy for Chintamadaka in the afternoon. They tried to highlight the farmers suicides in CM KCR's own village and planned to console the family members of Nagamani, a woman farmer who committed suicide nine days ago following crop loss.
But they got huge shock when police stopped their convoy at Siddipet and told Revanth Reddy that they cannot allow him as it could lead to law and order problem. Revanth decided to reduce his convoy from 9 vehicles to 3 vehicles but after reaching Sitarampuram, police stopped him again and informed that they cannot allow him to go further.
Revanth turned furious and even as argument was going on, severarl villagers and TRS workers protested against Revanth Reddy's entry. Police tried diffusing the situation by promising to bring the family members of the suicide victim so that he can console them and leave the place.
Police refused to Revanth Reddy's request to allow him alone saying numerous TRS workers may oppose him resulting in law and order problem. Revanth promised aid from the NTR Trust for them, besides better education for the victim’s children after members of Nagamani family reached the entrance of the village. Revanth blasted KCR questioning whether he was “a foreigner or a terrorist”.
Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Heavy rains continued to batter Kerala on Sunday causing widespread damage, landslip and water logging in various parts with the state government announcing a holiday today in educational institutes. With the south west monsoon rigorous over the state and the Met office predicting more rains including very heavy spells at a few places over the next two days
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi
- Twist to the tail:What will happen next to the CM of Tamil Nadu