T TDP working president Revanth Reddy who is known for his ultra aggressive ways got huge shock in Telangana CM KCR's native village.
Revanth Reddy along with TDP leaders and workers left in a convoy for Chintamadaka in the afternoon. They tried to highlight the farmers suicides in CM KCR's own village and planned to console the family members of Nagamani, a woman farmer who committed suicide nine days ago following crop loss.
But they got huge shock when police stopped their convoy at Siddipet and told Revanth Reddy that they cannot allow him as it could lead to law and order problem. Revanth decided to reduce his convoy from 9 vehicles to 3 vehicles but after reaching Sitarampuram, police stopped him again and informed that they cannot allow him to go further.
Revanth turned furious and even as argument was going on, severarl villagers and TRS workers protested against Revanth Reddy's entry. Police tried diffusing the situation by promising to bring the family members of the suicide victim so that he can console them and leave the place.
Police refused to Revanth Reddy's request to allow him alone saying numerous TRS workers may oppose him resulting in law and order problem. Revanth promised aid from the NTR Trust for them, besides better education for the victim’s children after members of Nagamani family reached the entrance of the village. Revanth blasted KCR questioning whether he was “a foreigner or a terrorist”.
Actor Navdeep to be quizzed today in Hyderabad Drug Case Hyderabad sources have stated that Telugu actor Pallapollu Navdeep is scheduled to appear on Monday before a special investigation team (SIT) of the Telangana government, which is investigating the case involving a high-end drugs racket, which was busted here earlier this month.Currently a Special Investigation Team (SIT) of the Prohibition and Excise department had summoned a dozen personalities from the Telugu film industry or Tollywood, for questioning in connection with the case.
- Pakistan National been arrested on charges of drug peddling
- IGNOU plans to set up dedicated learning support centers for Transgender students
- India's 13th President leavesPresidenttoday!
- Delhi's Air is totally toxic
- Class 10 Rape victim delivers a baby in school toilet
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???
- Anganwadi workers allowances doubled
- All celebrities stand together with Women's Cricket team
- 18,920 Police Department vacancies to be filled in Telangana
- Teacher of Government school caught for impersonating his spouse in TET Exam
- Exclusive: Theatre owners seek government protection cover for Indu Sarkar release
- Chandrababu Naidu faces heat from Dalits in the state
- Pawan Kalyan puts all his efforts for Uddanam kidney disease patients
- Telangana Wildlife Board approved SRDP project
- Ram Gopal Varma's next Target is Akun Sabharwal - Telangana Govt reacts !!