Asaduddin Owaisi,chief of MIM is extremely happy though his party MIM is facing opposition in its stronghold Old City from its own cadre and though he faced defeats in the recently held assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
Supreme Court ordered reviving of conspiracy charges against BJP senior leaders LK.Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi, Uma Bharati and others in 1992 Babri Masjid demolition case. Kalyan Singh will get immunity as he is now the governor of Rajasthan.
All opposition parties welcomed the Supreme Court ruling and Owaisi expressing happiness said “Gandhi’s killers were convicted and hanged while the Babri accused have been made Union ministers and conferred Padma Vibhushan. The judicial system moves slowly. Mahatma Gandhi assassination case was completed in two years while the Babri masjid demolition, which is more serious than the Gandhi assassination, has not been decided yet,”
BJP leaders who landed in trouble due to Supreme Court ruling stated that they are willing to go to jail for the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Heavy rains continued to batter Kerala on Sunday causing widespread damage, landslip and water logging in various parts with the state government announcing a holiday today in educational institutes. With the south west monsoon rigorous over the state and the Met office predicting more rains including very heavy spells at a few places over the next two days
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi
- Twist to the tail:What will happen next to the CM of Tamil Nadu