Asaduddin Owaisi,chief of MIM is extremely happy though his party MIM is facing opposition in its stronghold Old City from its own cadre and though he faced defeats in the recently held assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
Supreme Court ordered reviving of conspiracy charges against BJP senior leaders LK.Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi, Uma Bharati and others in 1992 Babri Masjid demolition case. Kalyan Singh will get immunity as he is now the governor of Rajasthan.
All opposition parties welcomed the Supreme Court ruling and Owaisi expressing happiness said “Gandhi’s killers were convicted and hanged while the Babri accused have been made Union ministers and conferred Padma Vibhushan. The judicial system moves slowly. Mahatma Gandhi assassination case was completed in two years while the Babri masjid demolition, which is more serious than the Gandhi assassination, has not been decided yet,”
BJP leaders who landed in trouble due to Supreme Court ruling stated that they are willing to go to jail for the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
Shocking allegations against Super Star Super Star Rajinikanth enjoys a huge fan following among all sections across the country and especially in Tamil Nadu. Speculation is increasing on Rajinikanth's political entry and even as fans are getting excited, already political parties and rivals started attacking and making shocking allegations against the super star.
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!