Former Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's close aide Saiskala tried her best to become CM of the state after the demise of Jayalalithaa. However all her dreams were dashed when Supreme Court found her guilty in corruption and sentenced her to a jail term.
Though she installed her trusted man E.Palanisamy as the CM of the state, now much to her shock both Palanisamy and Pannerselvam faction ousted Sasikala and her son Dinakaran from the party.
In the midst of all this Sasikala is getting ready to give a shock. Sasikala, who is the head of the Mannargudi clan requested Jail officials at the Bengaluru Central Prison to get her an English Tutor in jail.
Sasikala who unlike Jayalalithaa was fluent in English and Tamil, ran a video parlour before becoming Jaya's close aide. She only reads and understands Tamil and now she is keen to become well equipped in English speaking skills to attract people.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??