The opposition YSR Congress party rip off the true color of Andhra Pradesh assembly secretary Satyanarayana.He demanded him to be sacked immediately as he is not eligible for that dignified top post.
YSRC legislator Alla Ramakrishna Reddy exposed to the media that Naidu has joined a person who has not even completed his graduation , which is the eligible criteria for that post.
Inspite of taking all this to Naidu’s notice he was in favor for that “yes man”.He also showed a copy of the criminal case pending against him.This proves a criminal is honored in AP.
He also mentioned that the Secretary walked out while the Governor was addressing the Assembly to oversee the oath taking arrangements of Chief Minister’s son Nara Lokesh.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel