Yogi Adityanath after becoming the CM did petty petty changes which directly reached people and it made a great change.Some of them are On March 25, Adityanath set a deadline of June 15 for making all UP roads pothole-free.Works are going in a high speed.Government officers were made to stick tight to their duty hours 9 to 6 by his surprise inspection by various ministers.
It is common for every CM immediately after their seating to over haul at the improper functionalities by the previous government.But adityanath retained it for 3weeks and made changes after consulting with PM Modi.
Modi “CLEAN INDIA” was passed as a rule. He has fixed Friday as the day when the state staff must tidy up workspaces.He also set budgetary allowances for it.Apart form it Ban of pan and gutka,meat crackdown,Asset declaration of the ministers were some of the prominent useful moves taken by him for the Goodness of the people.To conclude YOGI does not belong to the category”All talks and no shows”.He proves it.
Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer! Chennai sources have stated that after three years, the Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd (Tasmac) will be increasing liquor prices across the State. Sources have stated that the increase varies from 10 to 12 (per 180 ml). There will be no increase in beer prices.
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?