Telangana CM KCR emerged as the most powerful leader not only in TRS but also in the newly formed state. Ever since the formation of Telangana, KCR who is regarded as the leader who made Telangana possible with his intense and fiery movement, became popular both politically and electorally.
He with his aggressive attitude and stunning strategies ensured that TRS will grow stronger with each passing day. Now he is coming with plans to bring the party to power once again in the 2019 elections.
Ahead of TRS plenary, rumours are spreading that KCR will elevate his son KTR as the chief minister. However rumours are spreading thick and fast that his nephew Harish Rao will give shock by quitting the party.
Though Harish Rao rubbished all the rumours and blamed the opposition for planting stories to drive a wedge between him,KCR and KTR, his silence analysts say is sending conflicting signals.
Inside talk is both Congress and BJP are leaving no stone unturned to lure Harish Rao to quit the party and join them. Harish Rao however rubbished the news saying opposition parties have no future in Telangana.
80% Stake in TV9 for Sale Financial Investors who hold 80% Stake in the Associated Broadcasting Company that owns Leading Telugu News Channel, TV9 are planning to exit from the company. They recently multi-national consultants to make a bid for the stake and also have a couple of offers.
- India, World Roundup June 22
- TS, AP Roundup June 22
- Kerala CM's sensation on threat to PM Modi
- 15 Killed and 50 injured as Car bomb struck bank at Afghanistan
- Cops, Farmers injured near Mumbai
- Did Arnab doctored ISIS videos?
- Did Chandra Babu relish beef?
- TDP TO WIN THE COMING 2019 ELECTIONS...SAYS JAGAN
- How two Chemical graduates earned money illegally, went to jail???
- What is Power Star's strategy in Nandyal Bypolls
- BREAKING: 3 Terrorists Killed in Pulwama encounter - Second Successful Operation within 3 days!
- BEWARE !! WOMEN MOLESTED MY UBER DRIVER
- Judge Karnan Locked in Kolkatta jail.
- Now ACID VICTIMS CAN BECOME CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE!!
- Nepal authorities complain Patanjali products unfit to use!!