Telangana CM KCR emerged as the most powerful leader not only in TRS but also in the newly formed state. Ever since the formation of Telangana, KCR who is regarded as the leader who made Telangana possible with his intense and fiery movement, became popular both politically and electorally.
He with his aggressive attitude and stunning strategies ensured that TRS will grow stronger with each passing day. Now he is coming with plans to bring the party to power once again in the 2019 elections.
Ahead of TRS plenary, rumours are spreading that KCR will elevate his son KTR as the chief minister. However rumours are spreading thick and fast that his nephew Harish Rao will give shock by quitting the party.
Though Harish Rao rubbished all the rumours and blamed the opposition for planting stories to drive a wedge between him,KCR and KTR, his silence analysts say is sending conflicting signals.
Inside talk is both Congress and BJP are leaving no stone unturned to lure Harish Rao to quit the party and join them. Harish Rao however rubbished the news saying opposition parties have no future in Telangana.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- Actress Poorna shaved off her head
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- Orthopedic surgeon tried to inject HIV Positive Blood to his colleague
- Why 18 year girl set herself ablaze?
- Heavy Rains braced Telugu states
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately