Telangana CM KCR emerged as the most powerful leader not only in TRS but also in the newly formed state. Ever since the formation of Telangana, KCR who is regarded as the leader who made Telangana possible with his intense and fiery movement, became popular both politically and electorally.
He with his aggressive attitude and stunning strategies ensured that TRS will grow stronger with each passing day. Now he is coming with plans to bring the party to power once again in the 2019 elections.
Ahead of TRS plenary, rumours are spreading that KCR will elevate his son KTR as the chief minister. However rumours are spreading thick and fast that his nephew Harish Rao will give shock by quitting the party.
Though Harish Rao rubbished all the rumours and blamed the opposition for planting stories to drive a wedge between him,KCR and KTR, his silence analysts say is sending conflicting signals.
Inside talk is both Congress and BJP are leaving no stone unturned to lure Harish Rao to quit the party and join them. Harish Rao however rubbished the news saying opposition parties have no future in Telangana.
Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people Hyderabad sources have added that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao favored implementation of a fool-proof PDS policy to put an end to irregularities in the present system. Meanwhile, Rao, who held a meeting with ministers and officials on the public distribution system
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??