YSRCP firebrand MLA Roja is known for blistering attacks on AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu. This time he went hammer and tongs not only on AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu but also his son, Minister Lokesh.
Launching a blistering attack, Roja said Lokesh,son of Chandra Babu exceeded the intelligence of Jaleel Khan in exhibiting his talent. He said Lokesh even crossed his father Chandra Babu in telling lies.
She said while Chandra Babu who went to 21 foreign trips failed to create even 21 jobs to unemployees, his son Lokesh is boasting that he will create 6 lakh jobs in two years. She added that people are not fools to believe his words.
She added Lokesh doesn't even know the difference between birth anniversary (jayanthi) and death anniversary (vardhanti) and Chandra Babu imposed such illiterate person on the people of Andhra Pradesh. Wonder how Lokesh will respond to the fireworks of Roja.
POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!! Doesn't this statement found cheap to hear.Yes but its is true a lady who is an NRI made ebooking at a popular hotel in Hyderabad.When she was about to check in the room.The hotel authorities denied her entry and was not permitted just because she was a single lady to check in.NRI woman from Singapore named Nupur Saraswat,faced such an an embarrassing experience.
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- A MAN THRASHED AND SET ON FIRE OVER DEAD COW
- CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Balakrishna baffles with his behavior