YSRCP firebrand MLA Roja is known for blistering attacks on AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu. This time he went hammer and tongs not only on AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu but also his son, Minister Lokesh.
Launching a blistering attack, Roja said Lokesh,son of Chandra Babu exceeded the intelligence of Jaleel Khan in exhibiting his talent. He said Lokesh even crossed his father Chandra Babu in telling lies.
She said while Chandra Babu who went to 21 foreign trips failed to create even 21 jobs to unemployees, his son Lokesh is boasting that he will create 6 lakh jobs in two years. She added that people are not fools to believe his words.
She added Lokesh doesn't even know the difference between birth anniversary (jayanthi) and death anniversary (vardhanti) and Chandra Babu imposed such illiterate person on the people of Andhra Pradesh. Wonder how Lokesh will respond to the fireworks of Roja.
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors