In a shocking incident, around 20 people who were mostly roadside Vegetable and Fruit vendors were dead as a truck ran over them at Yerpedu, Chittoor district. Police who came to the spot revealed that the truck driver lost control in order to avoid collision with another vehicle.
And he struck an electric pole and ran over roadside vegetable and fruit vendors. This brutal incident happened at the busy Putalapatu-Naidupet junction. Reports confirmed that the truck was traveling from Srikalahasti to Tirupati.
Due to this mishap, at least 10 persons were admitted at Ruia Hospital in Tirupathi. The persons who were admitted in the Hospital are said to be in some critical condition. Stay tuned with us for more details.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel