In a shocking incident, around 20 people who were mostly roadside Vegetable and Fruit vendors were dead as a truck ran over them at Yerpedu, Chittoor district. Police who came to the spot revealed that the truck driver lost control in order to avoid collision with another vehicle.
And he struck an electric pole and ran over roadside vegetable and fruit vendors. This brutal incident happened at the busy Putalapatu-Naidupet junction. Reports confirmed that the truck was traveling from Srikalahasti to Tirupati.
Due to this mishap, at least 10 persons were admitted at Ruia Hospital in Tirupathi. The persons who were admitted in the Hospital are said to be in some critical condition. Stay tuned with us for more details.
POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!! Doesn't this statement found cheap to hear.Yes but its is true a lady who is an NRI made ebooking at a popular hotel in Hyderabad.When she was about to check in the room.The hotel authorities denied her entry and was not permitted just because she was a single lady to check in.NRI woman from Singapore named Nupur Saraswat,faced such an an embarrassing experience.
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- Power Star exposed on his honesty
- A MAN THRASHED AND SET ON FIRE OVER DEAD COW
- CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?