In a shocking incident, around 20 people who were mostly roadside Vegetable and Fruit vendors were dead as a truck ran over them at Yerpedu, Chittoor district. Police who came to the spot revealed that the truck driver lost control in order to avoid collision with another vehicle.
And he struck an electric pole and ran over roadside vegetable and fruit vendors. This brutal incident happened at the busy Putalapatu-Naidupet junction. Reports confirmed that the truck was traveling from Srikalahasti to Tirupati.
Due to this mishap, at least 10 persons were admitted at Ruia Hospital in Tirupathi. The persons who were admitted in the Hospital are said to be in some critical condition. Stay tuned with us for more details.
TS, AP Roundup Apr 28 Sounding the campaign bugle for the 2019 elections at a massive public meeting here on Thursday, TelanganaRashtra Samithi(TRS) supremo and chief minister K Chandrasekhar Raovowed to fight the anti-Telangana forces till his last breath and urged the people to ensure victory for the pink party in the next polls.
- Center's 80000 Crore Help to Telangana
- India, World Roundup Apr 28
- 'Invisible Hand' Micromanaging Telugu Media
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- PM Modi gets hijack shock?
- Jagan gets Court delight?
- Hyderabad Metro Refuses to Buy Telangana Power