In a shocking incident, around 20 people who were mostly roadside Vegetable and Fruit vendors were dead as a truck ran over them at Yerpedu, Chittoor district. Police who came to the spot revealed that the truck driver lost control in order to avoid collision with another vehicle.
And he struck an electric pole and ran over roadside vegetable and fruit vendors. This brutal incident happened at the busy Putalapatu-Naidupet junction. Reports confirmed that the truck was traveling from Srikalahasti to Tirupati.
Due to this mishap, at least 10 persons were admitted at Ruia Hospital in Tirupathi. The persons who were admitted in the Hospital are said to be in some critical condition. Stay tuned with us for more details.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??