It has been a tough year for the IT industry as most of them lost jobs due to recession once again. The most affected company was Cognizant. However, this resulted in a muted increase in compensation for the senior management at Cognizant Technology Solutions.
CTS CEO Francisco D'Souza's annual compensation increased from $11.951 Million in 2015 to $12.030 Million. Rajeev Jain who is the president of CTS received $7.09 Million against $6.54 Million in 2015. 2016 has been so hard on IT services as all companies face challenges due to H1B Visa.
Even Infosys had said that CEO Vishal received 60% of the salary he was eligible for as the targets were not met. On a shocking note, Cognizant also indicated that it would cut more jobs as part of its annual appraisal process.
BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth Aligarh sources have stated that a woman BJP leader has been caught on camera slapping a girl here for allegedly having affair with a Muslim youth. The incident which had happened caught netizens’ attention after the video has gone viral. The video drew condemning from the netizens for the action done by Sangeeta Varshney, the president of BJP's Mahila Morcha.
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly
- PM Narendra Modi visited Varanasi after UP Win
- TRS Leader Ayub Khan who set him on Fire, Dies
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan slammed Hindu outfit, accused it of trying to impose a unitary structure of "Hindu, Hindi, Hindustan"
- Kamal Hassan ready to launch his political party
- Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick