It has been a tough year for the IT industry as most of them lost jobs due to recession once again. The most affected company was Cognizant. However, this resulted in a muted increase in compensation for the senior management at Cognizant Technology Solutions.
CTS CEO Francisco D'Souza's annual compensation increased from $11.951 Million in 2015 to $12.030 Million. Rajeev Jain who is the president of CTS received $7.09 Million against $6.54 Million in 2015. 2016 has been so hard on IT services as all companies face challenges due to H1B Visa.
Even Infosys had said that CEO Vishal received 60% of the salary he was eligible for as the targets were not met. On a shocking note, Cognizant also indicated that it would cut more jobs as part of its annual appraisal process.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??