It has been a tough year for the IT industry as most of them lost jobs due to recession once again. The most affected company was Cognizant. However, this resulted in a muted increase in compensation for the senior management at Cognizant Technology Solutions.
CTS CEO Francisco D'Souza's annual compensation increased from $11.951 Million in 2015 to $12.030 Million. Rajeev Jain who is the president of CTS received $7.09 Million against $6.54 Million in 2015. 2016 has been so hard on IT services as all companies face challenges due to H1B Visa.
Even Infosys had said that CEO Vishal received 60% of the salary he was eligible for as the targets were not met. On a shocking note, Cognizant also indicated that it would cut more jobs as part of its annual appraisal process.
TS, AP Roundup Apr 28 Sounding the campaign bugle for the 2019 elections at a massive public meeting here on Thursday, TelanganaRashtra Samithi(TRS) supremo and chief minister K Chandrasekhar Raovowed to fight the anti-Telangana forces till his last breath and urged the people to ensure victory for the pink party in the next polls.
- Center's 80000 Crore Help to Telangana
- India, World Roundup Apr 28
- 'Invisible Hand' Micromanaging Telugu Media
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- PM Modi gets hijack shock?
- Jagan gets Court delight?
- Hyderabad Metro Refuses to Buy Telangana Power