It has been a tough year for the IT industry as most of them lost jobs due to recession once again. The most affected company was Cognizant. However, this resulted in a muted increase in compensation for the senior management at Cognizant Technology Solutions.
CTS CEO Francisco D'Souza's annual compensation increased from $11.951 Million in 2015 to $12.030 Million. Rajeev Jain who is the president of CTS received $7.09 Million against $6.54 Million in 2015. 2016 has been so hard on IT services as all companies face challenges due to H1B Visa.
Even Infosys had said that CEO Vishal received 60% of the salary he was eligible for as the targets were not met. On a shocking note, Cognizant also indicated that it would cut more jobs as part of its annual appraisal process.
In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral Rampur sources have stated that in a shocking footage that has emerged from western Uttar Pradesh's Rampur district, about 318 km from Lucknow, a group of 14 men molested and groped two women near a village under the Tanda police station, filmed the whole incident on their mobile phones and posted the video on social media.
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies