It has been a tough year for the IT industry as most of them lost jobs due to recession once again. The most affected company was Cognizant. However, this resulted in a muted increase in compensation for the senior management at Cognizant Technology Solutions.
CTS CEO Francisco D'Souza's annual compensation increased from $11.951 Million in 2015 to $12.030 Million. Rajeev Jain who is the president of CTS received $7.09 Million against $6.54 Million in 2015. 2016 has been so hard on IT services as all companies face challenges due to H1B Visa.
Even Infosys had said that CEO Vishal received 60% of the salary he was eligible for as the targets were not met. On a shocking note, Cognizant also indicated that it would cut more jobs as part of its annual appraisal process.
POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!! Doesn't this statement found cheap to hear.Yes but its is true a lady who is an NRI made ebooking at a popular hotel in Hyderabad.When she was about to check in the room.The hotel authorities denied her entry and was not permitted just because she was a single lady to check in.NRI woman from Singapore named Nupur Saraswat,faced such an an embarrassing experience.
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- A MAN THRASHED AND SET ON FIRE OVER DEAD COW
- CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Balakrishna baffles with his behavior