Telangana CM KCR emerged as the most powerful politician in the state. KCR after quitting TDP, started his own party TRS and fought for decades to realise the dream of formation of separate state of Telangana.
KCR became the first CM of Telangana and now ensured that he has no opposition in the runup to the 2019 elections. Now his childhood friend Bhairi Kishta Reddy of Chintamadaka village in Siddipet district speaking to scribes exposed CM KCR.
Kishta Reddy who along with KCR went to school and college in their childhood gave 100% marks for his rule. He said “He had a keen political bent of mind but never did I imagine that he would one day not only achieve a separate Telangana state but go on to become chief minister,“
KTR entered politics as a youth Congress leader but he lost to his mentor Madan Mohan in 1983. KCR was fielded as a TDP candidate by N T Rama Rao then. But from then on he never looked back as he never tasted defeat in Parliament or Assembly elections.
Kishta Reddy underwent a bypass surgery and also suffered paralysis and after KCR became CM he met him at his farm house in Gajwel. He shared “He was my friend, but I did address him as `sir'. I have tried to get in touch with people close to him to meet him again but the message does not seem to have reached him,“
Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes According to sources former Congress MLA Rajesh Jain, who was arrested last month for allegedly making illegal transactions following notes ban, had helped exchange demonetized notes worth Rs 4.5 crore. Meanwhile the police said the Crime Branch had arrested Jain for allegedly conspiring with lawyer Rohit Tandon and some others to make illegal transactions by using fake bank accounts worth Rs 50 crore.
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote