Telangana CM KCR emerged as the most powerful politician in the state. KCR after quitting TDP, started his own party TRS and fought for decades to realise the dream of formation of separate state of Telangana.
KCR became the first CM of Telangana and now ensured that he has no opposition in the runup to the 2019 elections. Now his childhood friend Bhairi Kishta Reddy of Chintamadaka village in Siddipet district speaking to scribes exposed CM KCR.
Kishta Reddy who along with KCR went to school and college in their childhood gave 100% marks for his rule. He said “He had a keen political bent of mind but never did I imagine that he would one day not only achieve a separate Telangana state but go on to become chief minister,“
KTR entered politics as a youth Congress leader but he lost to his mentor Madan Mohan in 1983. KCR was fielded as a TDP candidate by N T Rama Rao then. But from then on he never looked back as he never tasted defeat in Parliament or Assembly elections.
Kishta Reddy underwent a bypass surgery and also suffered paralysis and after KCR became CM he met him at his farm house in Gajwel. He shared “He was my friend, but I did address him as `sir'. I have tried to get in touch with people close to him to meet him again but the message does not seem to have reached him,“
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!