Telangana CM KCR emerged as the most powerful politician in the state. KCR after quitting TDP, started his own party TRS and fought for decades to realise the dream of formation of separate state of Telangana.
KCR became the first CM of Telangana and now ensured that he has no opposition in the runup to the 2019 elections. Now his childhood friend Bhairi Kishta Reddy of Chintamadaka village in Siddipet district speaking to scribes exposed CM KCR.
Kishta Reddy who along with KCR went to school and college in their childhood gave 100% marks for his rule. He said “He had a keen political bent of mind but never did I imagine that he would one day not only achieve a separate Telangana state but go on to become chief minister,“
KTR entered politics as a youth Congress leader but he lost to his mentor Madan Mohan in 1983. KCR was fielded as a TDP candidate by N T Rama Rao then. But from then on he never looked back as he never tasted defeat in Parliament or Assembly elections.
Kishta Reddy underwent a bypass surgery and also suffered paralysis and after KCR became CM he met him at his farm house in Gajwel. He shared “He was my friend, but I did address him as `sir'. I have tried to get in touch with people close to him to meet him again but the message does not seem to have reached him,“
Kodandaram to Help Another Separate State Movement An agitation is on for the Separate Gorkhaland State in West Bengal which has become as a headache for Mamata Banerjee Government there. People of Darjeeling Hill Region are agitating for a separate state as they feel discrimination just like the case of Telangana in the United Andhra Pradesh.
- HEAVY RAINS IN MUMBAI !!
- WHERE IS MODI'S WIFE - The Trumps were searching !!
- Trump's Travel Ban on Muslim nations now activated!!
- CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT MODI GIFTED TRUMPS!!
- THREAT LETTER to AP ROAD MINISTER SON
- Ivanka TRUMP is very happy with MODI CHECK WHY!!
- WE WILL BE AGAINST TERRORISM JOINTLY SAYS TRUMP and MODI!!
- WARM HUGS AND FIRM HANDSHAKES BY MODI and TRUMP!!
- Top Powerful Indians in 2017 to be followed
- TN Govt expressed concern on attacks on Indian Fishermen by Srilankan Navy
- Will your online shopping be affected due to GST?
- Banks is not responsible for loss of valuables in lockers: RBI
- MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS
- India has 'stubborn geopolitical thinking' says CHINA NEWSPAPER