JC.Diwakar Reddy, ruling TDP MP from Anantapur is known for his blistering attacks on various opposition leaders. This time he came with shocking comments on leader of the opposition, YSRCP chief Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Speaking at the launch of Neeru-Pragati program in Pamidi, Anantapur district, he asked people to re elect Chandra Babu Naidu in the 2019 elections to see overall development in the state.
He said Chandra Babu will complete all irrigation projects in the state. He then speaking about scribes said 'If anyone say they don't have caste feeling, then it's a lie. Even I have caste feeling. I want to walk alongside Jagan but what he would do. He is good for nothing. Vaadu Vedava...I'm Sorry...Vedava Anadam Kuda Thappemo...Vedava Ane Matanu Upasamharinchukuntunna'.
He said he didnot join TDP for any cabinet berth and added he joined TDP as Congress became worse with each passing second.
How will Yogi comeout of this shame? Yogi Adityanath became chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and though almost all opposition parties opposed the decision of BJP high command to make him as the chief minister following his controversial statements, Yogi left his mark with in few days taking powerful decisions.
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- TS, AP Roundup May 27