In the runup to the 2019 elections, various parties are formulating strategies to emerge winners. AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu is leaving no stone unturned to come to power once again in the state while Jagan Mohan Reddy is trying his best to topple him and his government by highlighting the failures of his government.
In the meantime Chandra Babu Naidu is undertaking various surveys to findout the mood of the people and plan his strategies accordingly. In the meantime it is coming out that Chandra Babu Naidu shared new survey details and inside talk is he is happy with the survey results.
Buzz is according to the survey, TDP gained 16% vote share compared to the 2014 elections and at the sametime YSRCP lost 13% vote share. What is surprising is Congress party which lost its vote share to YSRCP after the demise of YSR, now slowly started gaining its vote share from YSRCP.
But survey predicts that Congress willnot open its account. Analysts predict that if this survey turns out to be true then YSRCP will disappear once it loses the elections.
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors