Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that CM Chandrababu Naidu's strive to build a world class capital city (Amaravati) in Andhra Pradesh will soon take a step forward as the state government is set to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Singapore based Ascendas-Singbridge group, which is Asia's leading provider of sustainable urban and business space solutions.
It was stated that an official MoU is anticipated to be signed by AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Singapore trade minister Eswaran on this Monday, where around 72 experts and officials are expected to be part of delegation from Singapore. It is also planned to finish development of capital Amaravati in three phases, Babu wanted the foreign company to finish the first phase in five years.
Meanwhile as part of 1st phase, the Singapore based consortium will build a massive financial tower with eight lakh square feet of built up area. And the first phase will come up in 600 acres and total area is 1691 acres. The Ascendas-Singbridge group had previously built International Technology Park Limited (ITPL) in Bangalore city.
The goal is for a market where 1, 25,000 Crore investments can come in and generation of jobs for 1, 25,000 people and by setting up an Urban Art Commission, AP govt. would like to monitor the quality of buildings in new capital and all the building clocks will be of similar shape.
Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj" Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday said that he inherited "jungle raj" and it will take some time to establish rule of law in a very "big state" like UP. The current prevailing situation is mainly due to the previous Government.He puts the blame on previous governments for the poor law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa's house resmbles haunted house
- Can KCR tame Modi in his den?
- TS, AP Roundup May 27
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Mega Star readying for politicacl sensation
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- India, World Roundup May 27
- AMIT SHAH DENIES MODI POLICY with this statement!!
- Infosys Chairman is so sad for the current scenario!!
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?