Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that CM Chandrababu Naidu's strive to build a world class capital city (Amaravati) in Andhra Pradesh will soon take a step forward as the state government is set to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Singapore based Ascendas-Singbridge group, which is Asia's leading provider of sustainable urban and business space solutions.
It was stated that an official MoU is anticipated to be signed by AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Singapore trade minister Eswaran on this Monday, where around 72 experts and officials are expected to be part of delegation from Singapore. It is also planned to finish development of capital Amaravati in three phases, Babu wanted the foreign company to finish the first phase in five years.
Meanwhile as part of 1st phase, the Singapore based consortium will build a massive financial tower with eight lakh square feet of built up area. And the first phase will come up in 600 acres and total area is 1691 acres. The Ascendas-Singbridge group had previously built International Technology Park Limited (ITPL) in Bangalore city.
The goal is for a market where 1, 25,000 Crore investments can come in and generation of jobs for 1, 25,000 people and by setting up an Urban Art Commission, AP govt. would like to monitor the quality of buildings in new capital and all the building clocks will be of similar shape.
POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!! Doesn't this statement found cheap to hear.Yes but its is true a lady who is an NRI made ebooking at a popular hotel in Hyderabad.When she was about to check in the room.The hotel authorities denied her entry and was not permitted just because she was a single lady to check in.NRI woman from Singapore named Nupur Saraswat,faced such an an embarrassing experience.
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- A MAN THRASHED AND SET ON FIRE OVER DEAD COW
- CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Balakrishna baffles with his behavior