This malicious software attacks the seized computers worldwide this Friday and held those systems as a hostage. The biggest check was that it was a hard time to find if their system was affected or not.
This software first affected the Britain’s National Health Service which prevented people from receiving hospital care. They call it as the biggest software attack ever. The highlight of this ransom ware is that it blackmails the victims to pay 300 dollars else it would delete the files of the system.
But it was quickly contained by a 22year old security researcher. The researcher discovered the threat software has included a kill switch in their software that would allow the owner to pay a ransom and then the attack would be stopped.
The researcher somehow managed to thwart the malware. Some of the pubic systems which have windows XP installed could be suspectable to this malware says sources.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards