This malicious software attacks the seized computers worldwide this Friday and held those systems as a hostage. The biggest check was that it was a hard time to find if their system was affected or not.
This software first affected the Britain’s National Health Service which prevented people from receiving hospital care. They call it as the biggest software attack ever. The highlight of this ransom ware is that it blackmails the victims to pay 300 dollars else it would delete the files of the system.
But it was quickly contained by a 22year old security researcher. The researcher discovered the threat software has included a kill switch in their software that would allow the owner to pay a ransom and then the attack would be stopped.
The researcher somehow managed to thwart the malware. Some of the pubic systems which have windows XP installed could be suspectable to this malware says sources.
Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory Hyderabad sources have stated that the Telangana government will soon tie-up with a consortium of industries for setting up a rail coach factory in the state. Meanwhile, a senior official said after refusing the reveal more details citing non-disclosure agreement
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali