This malicious software attacks the seized computers worldwide this Friday and held those systems as a hostage. The biggest check was that it was a hard time to find if their system was affected or not.
This software first affected the Britain’s National Health Service which prevented people from receiving hospital care. They call it as the biggest software attack ever. The highlight of this ransom ware is that it blackmails the victims to pay 300 dollars else it would delete the files of the system.
But it was quickly contained by a 22year old security researcher. The researcher discovered the threat software has included a kill switch in their software that would allow the owner to pay a ransom and then the attack would be stopped.
The researcher somehow managed to thwart the malware. Some of the pubic systems which have windows XP installed could be suspectable to this malware says sources.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman