This malicious software attacks the seized computers worldwide this Friday and held those systems as a hostage. The biggest check was that it was a hard time to find if their system was affected or not.
This software first affected the Britain’s National Health Service which prevented people from receiving hospital care. They call it as the biggest software attack ever. The highlight of this ransom ware is that it blackmails the victims to pay 300 dollars else it would delete the files of the system.
But it was quickly contained by a 22year old security researcher. The researcher discovered the threat software has included a kill switch in their software that would allow the owner to pay a ransom and then the attack would be stopped.
The researcher somehow managed to thwart the malware. Some of the pubic systems which have windows XP installed could be suspectable to this malware says sources.
Shocking allegations against Super Star Super Star Rajinikanth enjoys a huge fan following among all sections across the country and especially in Tamil Nadu. Speculation is increasing on Rajinikanth's political entry and even as fans are getting excited, already political parties and rivals started attacking and making shocking allegations against the super star.
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!