This malicious software attacks the seized computers worldwide this Friday and held those systems as a hostage. The biggest check was that it was a hard time to find if their system was affected or not.
This software first affected the Britain’s National Health Service which prevented people from receiving hospital care. They call it as the biggest software attack ever. The highlight of this ransom ware is that it blackmails the victims to pay 300 dollars else it would delete the files of the system.
But it was quickly contained by a 22year old security researcher. The researcher discovered the threat software has included a kill switch in their software that would allow the owner to pay a ransom and then the attack would be stopped.
The researcher somehow managed to thwart the malware. Some of the pubic systems which have windows XP installed could be suspectable to this malware says sources.
AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme The Aam Admi Party slammed the Bharatiya Janata Party government in Uttar Pradesh led by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath over the poor law and order situation in the state. The AAP alleged that those who are close to Prime Minister Narendra Modi are working against Yogi Adityanath. The AAP launched
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- AMIT SHAH DENIES MODI POLICY with this statement!!
- Infosys Chairman is so sad for the current scenario!!
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?