Just a few months ago the Indian It companies and policy makers were grappling with a record low exchange rate. Now rupee rate is rebound which causes unexpected fresh problems.
The currency has jumped to 5.6 percent so far this year. This will tamp down the inflation but it poses a challenge for the earnings of Indian exporters. For IT companies who are already contending with the H1B visa problem, it is yet another headache.
TCS India’s IT firm was taken aback by the rupee rebound says its Chief Executive officer Rajesh Gopinathan. This actually poses a threat to the companies that garner most of their earnings overseas.
The list of companies which experience this threat are Tata, Infosys, and Wipro which get more than 90 percent of the revenue from abroad. The drugmaker Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd and Lupin Ltd revenues above 70 percent.
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??