Executive search firm Headhunters revealed that the job cuts in It sector will be between 1.75 lakh to 2 lakhs annually because of being non-prepared to adapt to newer technologies.the McKinsey company report revealed that nearly half of the workforce of the It firms will be irrelevant over the next 3-4 years.
McKinsey India Managing Director Noshie Kaka also said that the biggest challenge was to retrain 50- 60 percent of the workforce.Which is around 3.9 million of the workforce has to be retrained.He also added this job cut will not happen in major cities like Mumbai or Bengaluru but it is likely to happen in cities like Coimbatore and other remote places.
A top official said because of the changing technology the most affected will be the professionals aged 35 and above for it would be very difficult for them to get new jobs. Stay tuned for more updates.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha