Executive search firm Headhunters revealed that the job cuts in It sector will be between 1.75 lakh to 2 lakhs annually because of being non-prepared to adapt to newer technologies.the McKinsey company report revealed that nearly half of the workforce of the It firms will be irrelevant over the next 3-4 years.
McKinsey India Managing Director Noshie Kaka also said that the biggest challenge was to retrain 50- 60 percent of the workforce.Which is around 3.9 million of the workforce has to be retrained.He also added this job cut will not happen in major cities like Mumbai or Bengaluru but it is likely to happen in cities like Coimbatore and other remote places.
A top official said because of the changing technology the most affected will be the professionals aged 35 and above for it would be very difficult for them to get new jobs. Stay tuned for more updates.
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??