Executive search firm Headhunters revealed that the job cuts in It sector will be between 1.75 lakh to 2 lakhs annually because of being non-prepared to adapt to newer technologies.the McKinsey company report revealed that nearly half of the workforce of the It firms will be irrelevant over the next 3-4 years.
McKinsey India Managing Director Noshie Kaka also said that the biggest challenge was to retrain 50- 60 percent of the workforce.Which is around 3.9 million of the workforce has to be retrained.He also added this job cut will not happen in major cities like Mumbai or Bengaluru but it is likely to happen in cities like Coimbatore and other remote places.
A top official said because of the changing technology the most affected will be the professionals aged 35 and above for it would be very difficult for them to get new jobs. Stay tuned for more updates.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi