Executive search firm Headhunters revealed that the job cuts in It sector will be between 1.75 lakh to 2 lakhs annually because of being non-prepared to adapt to newer technologies.the McKinsey company report revealed that nearly half of the workforce of the It firms will be irrelevant over the next 3-4 years.
McKinsey India Managing Director Noshie Kaka also said that the biggest challenge was to retrain 50- 60 percent of the workforce.Which is around 3.9 million of the workforce has to be retrained.He also added this job cut will not happen in major cities like Mumbai or Bengaluru but it is likely to happen in cities like Coimbatore and other remote places.
A top official said because of the changing technology the most affected will be the professionals aged 35 and above for it would be very difficult for them to get new jobs. Stay tuned for more updates.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel