Executive search firm Headhunters revealed that the job cuts in It sector will be between 1.75 lakh to 2 lakhs annually because of being non-prepared to adapt to newer technologies.the McKinsey company report revealed that nearly half of the workforce of the It firms will be irrelevant over the next 3-4 years.
McKinsey India Managing Director Noshie Kaka also said that the biggest challenge was to retrain 50- 60 percent of the workforce.Which is around 3.9 million of the workforce has to be retrained.He also added this job cut will not happen in major cities like Mumbai or Bengaluru but it is likely to happen in cities like Coimbatore and other remote places.
A top official said because of the changing technology the most affected will be the professionals aged 35 and above for it would be very difficult for them to get new jobs. Stay tuned for more updates.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately