As per latest report from leading IT companies, it was stated that within a period of three months around two lakh IT employees will be thrown out from their job. All the IT companies are affected because of problematic American Visa Issue, demonetization and the competitiveness.
Because of this reasons proud jobs called as white collar job like IT jobs, where the company will be throwing out employees this financial year massively. Sources have stated that Cognizant Company asks the senior employees to take Voluntary Retirement Service with nine months’ salary in advance.
As Wipro is not making profitable business, it has decided to throw around
10% employees. Recent survey had stated that 20% employees who are working in
IT companies are capable of withstanding any situation.
The report had stated that nearly 50 to 60% employees who haven't made changes within themselves will not be able to withstand in the current scenario. The recession may not happen in Bangalore and Mumbai, but will take place at Coimbatore where employees who are above 35 years may lose their jobs.
How will Yogi comeout of this shame? Yogi Adityanath became chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and though almost all opposition parties opposed the decision of BJP high command to make him as the chief minister following his controversial statements, Yogi left his mark with in few days taking powerful decisions.
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- Who are the Top Performers in Telangana?
- Is KCR coming with bogus surveys
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!