As per latest report from leading IT companies, it was stated that within a period of three months around two lakh IT employees will be thrown out from their job. All the IT companies are affected because of problematic American Visa Issue, demonetization and the competitiveness.
Because of this reasons proud jobs called as white collar job like IT jobs, where the company will be throwing out employees this financial year massively. Sources have stated that Cognizant Company asks the senior employees to take Voluntary Retirement Service with nine months’ salary in advance.
As Wipro is not making profitable business, it has decided to throw around
10% employees. Recent survey had stated that 20% employees who are working in
IT companies are capable of withstanding any situation.
The report had stated that nearly 50 to 60% employees who haven't made changes within themselves will not be able to withstand in the current scenario. The recession may not happen in Bangalore and Mumbai, but will take place at Coimbatore where employees who are above 35 years may lose their jobs.
Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory Hyderabad sources have stated that the Telangana government will soon tie-up with a consortium of industries for setting up a rail coach factory in the state. Meanwhile, a senior official said after refusing the reveal more details citing non-disclosure agreement
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali