As per latest report from leading IT companies, it was stated that within a period of three months around two lakh IT employees will be thrown out from their job. All the IT companies are affected because of problematic American Visa Issue, demonetization and the competitiveness.
Because of this reasons proud jobs called as white collar job like IT jobs, where the company will be throwing out employees this financial year massively. Sources have stated that Cognizant Company asks the senior employees to take Voluntary Retirement Service with nine months’ salary in advance.
As Wipro is not making profitable business, it has decided to throw around
10% employees. Recent survey had stated that 20% employees who are working in
IT companies are capable of withstanding any situation.
The report had stated that nearly 50 to 60% employees who haven't made changes within themselves will not be able to withstand in the current scenario. The recession may not happen in Bangalore and Mumbai, but will take place at Coimbatore where employees who are above 35 years may lose their jobs.
Shocking allegations against Super Star Super Star Rajinikanth enjoys a huge fan following among all sections across the country and especially in Tamil Nadu. Speculation is increasing on Rajinikanth's political entry and even as fans are getting excited, already political parties and rivals started attacking and making shocking allegations against the super star.
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!