As per latest report from leading IT companies, it was stated that within a period of three months around two lakh IT employees will be thrown out from their job. All the IT companies are affected because of problematic American Visa Issue, demonetization and the competitiveness.
Because of this reasons proud jobs called as white collar job like IT jobs, where the company will be throwing out employees this financial year massively. Sources have stated that Cognizant Company asks the senior employees to take Voluntary Retirement Service with nine months’ salary in advance.
As Wipro is not making profitable business, it has decided to throw around
10% employees. Recent survey had stated that 20% employees who are working in
IT companies are capable of withstanding any situation.
The report had stated that nearly 50 to 60% employees who haven't made changes within themselves will not be able to withstand in the current scenario. The recession may not happen in Bangalore and Mumbai, but will take place at Coimbatore where employees who are above 35 years may lose their jobs.
Parent company of Google appoints Sundar Pichai to it's Board of Directors San Francisco Sources have stated that Alphabet Inc., the parent company of Google, has appointed India-born Google CEO Sundar Pichai to its board of directors. Meanwhile Alphabet CEO Larry Page said in a statement that, "Sundar has been doing a great job as Google's CEO, driving strong growth, partnerships and tremendous product innovation. I really enjoy working with him and I'm excited that he is joining the Alphabet board".
- C'mon SERIOUSLY... Is this THE FIRST THING you did after swearing in as PRESIDENT OF INDIA ??
- 6 Unknown facts about President Ram Nath Kovind!!!
- Women to interrogate Charmme in Drug Scandal Case
- Patient successfully evacuated at the Mangaluru port using a port craft
- Will Chandrababu Naidu win Nandyal By-election???
- Welcome India's First Citizen at Rashtrapathi Bhavan!
- KCR loves 'Fidaa' due to Sai Pallavi's Telangana smell?
- Kajal Aggarwal says, I know Ronnie, but in a PROFESSIONAL WAY alone!
- Charmi to face SIT inquiry today at her own place of choice!
- Are there any allegations against the Vice Presidential Candidate of NDA alliance???
- Jio Phone has some SERIOUS drawbacks - Check out what are those!
- Now, you can watch YouTube videos through WhatsApp
- Will Kajal Aggarwal manager leak anything about drugs?
- PM Modi burnished India's appeal through policy changes aimed at boosting growth
- GHMC announced Cash Prize for early tax payers