Sources have made a statement that with smart phones in almost everyone's hands, the drastic fall in internet consumption charges and WhatsApp being a free app, people are creating number of groups on this popular social media and taking pleasure in being admins.
Meanwhile such fanatics need to think twice from here onward as a new govt. order can land them in jail for three to five years. When citing the misuse of social media to circulate fake news and fabricated stories that can trigger communal rift and also damage people's reputation, the govt. has come up with the order that both the member and the group admin will be sent to jail if found guilty of aforementioned acts.
Even if the admin hasn't made such predatory post, he will have to bear
responsibility for the acts being committed by group members. In a recent case,
Karnataka police have arrested a WhatsApp group admin after a member of his
group published a morphed picture of PM Narendra Modi with obscene content.
It was stated that this is for the first time that a WhatsApp group admin was arrested for publishing derogatory content. So, WhatsApp and Facebook group admins should be cautious before adding members in their groups.
Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP?? According to sources YS Jagan Mohan Reddy found his first and new ally for coming elections in 2019 and it looks like the leader of opposition has involved in talks with one of the national parties i.e. BJP and readying to enter into a partnership with NDA. Meanwhile according to the latest report revealed YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is keen to join hands with the saffron party and G Janardhan Reddy of Bharatiya Janata Party is holding the mediation talks between two parties.
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?