Sources have made a statement that with smart phones in almost everyone's hands, the drastic fall in internet consumption charges and WhatsApp being a free app, people are creating number of groups on this popular social media and taking pleasure in being admins.
Meanwhile such fanatics need to think twice from here onward as a new govt. order can land them in jail for three to five years. When citing the misuse of social media to circulate fake news and fabricated stories that can trigger communal rift and also damage people's reputation, the govt. has come up with the order that both the member and the group admin will be sent to jail if found guilty of aforementioned acts.
Even if the admin hasn't made such predatory post, he will have to bear
responsibility for the acts being committed by group members. In a recent case,
Karnataka police have arrested a WhatsApp group admin after a member of his
group published a morphed picture of PM Narendra Modi with obscene content.
It was stated that this is for the first time that a WhatsApp group admin was arrested for publishing derogatory content. So, WhatsApp and Facebook group admins should be cautious before adding members in their groups.
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture