Sources have made a statement that with smart phones in almost everyone's hands, the drastic fall in internet consumption charges and WhatsApp being a free app, people are creating number of groups on this popular social media and taking pleasure in being admins.
Meanwhile such fanatics need to think twice from here onward as a new govt. order can land them in jail for three to five years. When citing the misuse of social media to circulate fake news and fabricated stories that can trigger communal rift and also damage people's reputation, the govt. has come up with the order that both the member and the group admin will be sent to jail if found guilty of aforementioned acts.
Even if the admin hasn't made such predatory post, he will have to bear
responsibility for the acts being committed by group members. In a recent case,
Karnataka police have arrested a WhatsApp group admin after a member of his
group published a morphed picture of PM Narendra Modi with obscene content.
It was stated that this is for the first time that a WhatsApp group admin was arrested for publishing derogatory content. So, WhatsApp and Facebook group admins should be cautious before adding members in their groups.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?