Sources have made a statement that with smart phones in almost everyone's hands, the drastic fall in internet consumption charges and WhatsApp being a free app, people are creating number of groups on this popular social media and taking pleasure in being admins.
Meanwhile such fanatics need to think twice from here onward as a new govt. order can land them in jail for three to five years. When citing the misuse of social media to circulate fake news and fabricated stories that can trigger communal rift and also damage people's reputation, the govt. has come up with the order that both the member and the group admin will be sent to jail if found guilty of aforementioned acts.
Even if the admin hasn't made such predatory post, he will have to bear
responsibility for the acts being committed by group members. In a recent case,
Karnataka police have arrested a WhatsApp group admin after a member of his
group published a morphed picture of PM Narendra Modi with obscene content.
It was stated that this is for the first time that a WhatsApp group admin was arrested for publishing derogatory content. So, WhatsApp and Facebook group admins should be cautious before adding members in their groups.
Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj" Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday said that he inherited "jungle raj" and it will take some time to establish rule of law in a very "big state" like UP. The current prevailing situation is mainly due to the previous Government.He puts the blame on previous governments for the poor law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Shubhawati was not allowed to reach Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's car
- Did he striptease Chandra Babu?
- No memorial should be bulit for CULPRIT JAYALALITHA!!
- President Trump pushed aside the PM of Montenegro at NATO
- Mamata Banerjee's formula to be discussed in Parliament House
- Country's longest river bridge opens today, IARI gifts for Assam
- BJP MP advised the fellow actor to start his own outfit
- Telangana TDP leader supports Jana Sena Leader against Anti TDP Views
- Narayana Reddy's Murder Mystery solved in three days