Sources from Andhra Pradesh have stated that CM Chandrababu Naidu's strive to build a world-class capital city (Amaravati) in Andhra Pradesh will soon take a step forward as the state government is set to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Singapore based Ascendas-Singbridge group, which is Asia's leading provider of sustainable urban and business space solutions.
It was stated that an official MoU is expected to be signed by AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Singapore trade minister Eswaran on this Monday. Around 72 experts & officials are expected to be part of delegation from Singapore. Planned to finish development of capital Amaravati in three phases, Babu wanted the foreign company to finish the first phase in five years.
Meanwhile it was stated that as part of first phase, the Singapore based
consortium will build a massive financial tower with eight lakh square feet of
built up area. And the first phase will come up in 600 acres and total area is
1691 acres. The Ascendas-Singbridge group had previously built International
Technology Park Limited (ITPL) in Bangalore city.
Further it was added that the goal is to make a market where 1, 25,000 Crore investments can come in and generation of jobs for 1,25,000 people. By setting up an Urban Art Commission, AP govt. would like to monitor the quality of buildings in new capital and all the building clocks will be of similar shape.
Parent company of Google appoints Sundar Pichai to it's Board of Directors San Francisco Sources have stated that Alphabet Inc., the parent company of Google, has appointed India-born Google CEO Sundar Pichai to its board of directors. Meanwhile Alphabet CEO Larry Page said in a statement that, "Sundar has been doing a great job as Google's CEO, driving strong growth, partnerships and tremendous product innovation. I really enjoy working with him and I'm excited that he is joining the Alphabet board".
- C'mon SERIOUSLY... Is this THE FIRST THING you did after swearing in as PRESIDENT OF INDIA ??
- 6 Unknown facts about President Ram Nath Kovind!!!
- Women to interrogate Charmme in Drug Scandal Case
- Patient successfully evacuated at the Mangaluru port using a port craft
- Will Chandrababu Naidu win Nandyal By-election???
- Welcome India's First Citizen at Rashtrapathi Bhavan!
- KCR loves 'Fidaa' due to Sai Pallavi's Telangana smell?
- Kajal Aggarwal says, I know Ronnie, but in a PROFESSIONAL WAY alone!
- Charmi to face SIT inquiry today at her own place of choice!
- Are there any allegations against the Vice Presidential Candidate of NDA alliance???
- Jio Phone has some SERIOUS drawbacks - Check out what are those!
- Now, you can watch YouTube videos through WhatsApp
- Will Kajal Aggarwal manager leak anything about drugs?
- PM Modi burnished India's appeal through policy changes aimed at boosting growth
- GHMC announced Cash Prize for early tax payers