Sources from Andhra Pradesh have stated that CM Chandrababu Naidu's strive to build a world-class capital city (Amaravati) in Andhra Pradesh will soon take a step forward as the state government is set to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Singapore based Ascendas-Singbridge group, which is Asia's leading provider of sustainable urban and business space solutions.
It was stated that an official MoU is expected to be signed by AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Singapore trade minister Eswaran on this Monday. Around 72 experts & officials are expected to be part of delegation from Singapore. Planned to finish development of capital Amaravati in three phases, Babu wanted the foreign company to finish the first phase in five years.
Meanwhile it was stated that as part of first phase, the Singapore based
consortium will build a massive financial tower with eight lakh square feet of
built up area. And the first phase will come up in 600 acres and total area is
1691 acres. The Ascendas-Singbridge group had previously built International
Technology Park Limited (ITPL) in Bangalore city.
Further it was added that the goal is to make a market where 1, 25,000 Crore investments can come in and generation of jobs for 1,25,000 people. By setting up an Urban Art Commission, AP govt. would like to monitor the quality of buildings in new capital and all the building clocks will be of similar shape.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman