Washington sources have stated that the American newspaper 'The Washington Post' has claimed that President Trump shared this information with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador during a meeting last week in the White House. It was added that on behalf of current and former officials, the newspaper has alleged that President Trump shared such information about the alleged Islamic State Group, which was given by an ally to the USA and was not authorized to give this information to Russia.
However, US Secretary of State Rex Tylson issued a statement saying that there was a discussion about specific threats in the President's talks. But there was no discussion about formula or military action in this meeting. Meanwhile Trump's National Security Adviser General HR McMaster said in the interaction with reporters that the report is incorrect.
They said, "The President of America takes the security of the Americans most seriously, the report that has come tonight is completely false, President Trump and the Russian Foreign Minister discuss the dangers that are threatening to both countries. There was no discussion about intelligence or the way to do the work anywhere.
It was also added that even before becoming President, there have been questions on trump related to relations with Russia. It was also alleged that Russia had helped Donald Trump's campaign and the US intelligence agencies had accused Russia of influencing American voters in the election by cyber attack. However, after becoming President, Trump completely dismissed it.
Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory Hyderabad sources have stated that the Telangana government will soon tie-up with a consortium of industries for setting up a rail coach factory in the state. Meanwhile, a senior official said after refusing the reveal more details citing non-disclosure agreement
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali