Washington sources have stated that the American newspaper 'The Washington Post' has claimed that President Trump shared this information with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador during a meeting last week in the White House. It was added that on behalf of current and former officials, the newspaper has alleged that President Trump shared such information about the alleged Islamic State Group, which was given by an ally to the USA and was not authorized to give this information to Russia.
However, US Secretary of State Rex Tylson issued a statement saying that there was a discussion about specific threats in the President's talks. But there was no discussion about formula or military action in this meeting. Meanwhile Trump's National Security Adviser General HR McMaster said in the interaction with reporters that the report is incorrect.
They said, "The President of America takes the security of the Americans most seriously, the report that has come tonight is completely false, President Trump and the Russian Foreign Minister discuss the dangers that are threatening to both countries. There was no discussion about intelligence or the way to do the work anywhere.
It was also added that even before becoming President, there have been questions on trump related to relations with Russia. It was also alleged that Russia had helped Donald Trump's campaign and the US intelligence agencies had accused Russia of influencing American voters in the election by cyber attack. However, after becoming President, Trump completely dismissed it.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman