Washington sources have stated that the American newspaper 'The Washington Post' has claimed that President Trump shared this information with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador during a meeting last week in the White House. It was added that on behalf of current and former officials, the newspaper has alleged that President Trump shared such information about the alleged Islamic State Group, which was given by an ally to the USA and was not authorized to give this information to Russia.
However, US Secretary of State Rex Tylson issued a statement saying that there was a discussion about specific threats in the President's talks. But there was no discussion about formula or military action in this meeting. Meanwhile Trump's National Security Adviser General HR McMaster said in the interaction with reporters that the report is incorrect.
They said, "The President of America takes the security of the Americans most seriously, the report that has come tonight is completely false, President Trump and the Russian Foreign Minister discuss the dangers that are threatening to both countries. There was no discussion about intelligence or the way to do the work anywhere.
It was also added that even before becoming President, there have been questions on trump related to relations with Russia. It was also alleged that Russia had helped Donald Trump's campaign and the US intelligence agencies had accused Russia of influencing American voters in the election by cyber attack. However, after becoming President, Trump completely dismissed it.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards