Washington sources have stated that the American newspaper 'The Washington Post' has claimed that President Trump shared this information with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador during a meeting last week in the White House. It was added that on behalf of current and former officials, the newspaper has alleged that President Trump shared such information about the alleged Islamic State Group, which was given by an ally to the USA and was not authorized to give this information to Russia.
However, US Secretary of State Rex Tylson issued a statement saying that there was a discussion about specific threats in the President's talks. But there was no discussion about formula or military action in this meeting. Meanwhile Trump's National Security Adviser General HR McMaster said in the interaction with reporters that the report is incorrect.
They said, "The President of America takes the security of the Americans most seriously, the report that has come tonight is completely false, President Trump and the Russian Foreign Minister discuss the dangers that are threatening to both countries. There was no discussion about intelligence or the way to do the work anywhere.
It was also added that even before becoming President, there have been questions on trump related to relations with Russia. It was also alleged that Russia had helped Donald Trump's campaign and the US intelligence agencies had accused Russia of influencing American voters in the election by cyber attack. However, after becoming President, Trump completely dismissed it.
Parent company of Google appoints Sundar Pichai to it's Board of Directors San Francisco Sources have stated that Alphabet Inc., the parent company of Google, has appointed India-born Google CEO Sundar Pichai to its board of directors. Meanwhile Alphabet CEO Larry Page said in a statement that, "Sundar has been doing a great job as Google's CEO, driving strong growth, partnerships and tremendous product innovation. I really enjoy working with him and I'm excited that he is joining the Alphabet board".
- C'mon SERIOUSLY... Is this THE FIRST THING you did after swearing in as PRESIDENT OF INDIA ??
- 6 Unknown facts about President Ram Nath Kovind!!!
- Women to interrogate Charmme in Drug Scandal Case
- Patient successfully evacuated at the Mangaluru port using a port craft
- Will Chandrababu Naidu win Nandyal By-election???
- Welcome India's First Citizen at Rashtrapathi Bhavan!
- KCR loves 'Fidaa' due to Sai Pallavi's Telangana smell?
- Kajal Aggarwal says, I know Ronnie, but in a PROFESSIONAL WAY alone!
- Charmi to face SIT inquiry today at her own place of choice!
- Are there any allegations against the Vice Presidential Candidate of NDA alliance???
- Jio Phone has some SERIOUS drawbacks - Check out what are those!
- Now, you can watch YouTube videos through WhatsApp
- Will Kajal Aggarwal manager leak anything about drugs?
- PM Modi burnished India's appeal through policy changes aimed at boosting growth
- GHMC announced Cash Prize for early tax payers