Super Star Rajinikanth's political entry has been the talking point for many decades not only in Tamil Nadu but also across the country. Almost all parties, be it regional and national tried to convince Rajinikanth to join their party.
However Rajinikanth remained silent and at times sent conflicting signals about his political entry. Ever since the tragic demise of former Tamil Nadu CM, Puratchi Thalaivi Jayalalithaa, many started demanding Rajini to enter politics and fill in the political vacuum.
When Rajinikanth decided to meet his fans, speculation increased that Rajini will announce his much talked political entry. But Rajini once again threw everyone in dilemma saying he will enter politics if God orders him to do so.
Now popular astrologer Shelvi came with the following predictions on Rajinikanth's political entry. After analysing Rajini's birth chart he said Rajini will start a new party and will not join any party.
He said Rajini has taken this position because he has ended his 67-year-old 1 month with 27 days.Puthan dasa is 84 years old. Puthan Puthi intelligence is 69 years old and up to 6 months and 14 days.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi