The practice of triple talaq among muslims resulted in many innocent muslim women suffers silently. Muslim women who suffered for hundreds of years decided to raise their voice expressing faith in PM Modi
The Supreme Court of India is currently hearing a clutch of petitions challenging Muslim practices of triple talaq, polygamy and ‘nikah halala’. During the arguments in a shocker Lord Ram and Hindus are insulted in the name of triple talaq.
The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB)'s lawyer Kapil Sibal shocked all saying “Triple talaq is not a question of equity and good conscience but of faith. Can’t bring constitutional morality into it,”
He said “Triple talaq is there since 637. Who are we to say that this is un-Islamic. Muslims are practicing it for last 1,400 years. It is a matter of faith. Hence, there was no question of constitutional morality and equity,”
He then shocked saying “If I have faith that Lord Ram was born at Ayodhya, then it’s a matter of faith and there is no question of constitutional morality.”. Many are however blasting Kapil Sibal and the Muslim Law Board for dragging Lord Ram's name into triple talaq controversy.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi