The practice of triple talaq among muslims resulted in many innocent muslim women suffers silently. Muslim women who suffered for hundreds of years decided to raise their voice expressing faith in PM Modi
The Supreme Court of India is currently hearing a clutch of petitions challenging Muslim practices of triple talaq, polygamy and ‘nikah halala’. During the arguments in a shocker Lord Ram and Hindus are insulted in the name of triple talaq.
The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB)'s lawyer Kapil Sibal shocked all saying “Triple talaq is not a question of equity and good conscience but of faith. Can’t bring constitutional morality into it,”
He said “Triple talaq is there since 637. Who are we to say that this is un-Islamic. Muslims are practicing it for last 1,400 years. It is a matter of faith. Hence, there was no question of constitutional morality and equity,”
He then shocked saying “If I have faith that Lord Ram was born at Ayodhya, then it’s a matter of faith and there is no question of constitutional morality.”. Many are however blasting Kapil Sibal and the Muslim Law Board for dragging Lord Ram's name into triple talaq controversy.
Actor Navdeep to be quizzed today in Hyderabad Drug Case Hyderabad sources have stated that Telugu actor Pallapollu Navdeep is scheduled to appear on Monday before a special investigation team (SIT) of the Telangana government, which is investigating the case involving a high-end drugs racket, which was busted here earlier this month.Currently a Special Investigation Team (SIT) of the Prohibition and Excise department had summoned a dozen personalities from the Telugu film industry or Tollywood, for questioning in connection with the case.
- Pakistan National been arrested on charges of drug peddling
- IGNOU plans to set up dedicated learning support centers for Transgender students
- India's 13th President leavesPresidenttoday!
- Delhi's Air is totally toxic
- Class 10 Rape victim delivers a baby in school toilet
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???
- Anganwadi workers allowances doubled
- All celebrities stand together with Women's Cricket team
- 18,920 Police Department vacancies to be filled in Telangana
- Teacher of Government school caught for impersonating his spouse in TET Exam
- Exclusive: Theatre owners seek government protection cover for Indu Sarkar release
- Chandrababu Naidu faces heat from Dalits in the state
- Pawan Kalyan puts all his efforts for Uddanam kidney disease patients
- Telangana Wildlife Board approved SRDP project
- Ram Gopal Varma's next Target is Akun Sabharwal - Telangana Govt reacts !!