The practice of triple talaq among muslims resulted in many innocent muslim women suffers silently. Muslim women who suffered for hundreds of years decided to raise their voice expressing faith in PM Modi
The Supreme Court of India is currently hearing a clutch of petitions challenging Muslim practices of triple talaq, polygamy and ‘nikah halala’. During the arguments in a shocker Lord Ram and Hindus are insulted in the name of triple talaq.
The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB)'s lawyer Kapil Sibal shocked all saying “Triple talaq is not a question of equity and good conscience but of faith. Can’t bring constitutional morality into it,”
He said “Triple talaq is there since 637. Who are we to say that this is un-Islamic. Muslims are practicing it for last 1,400 years. It is a matter of faith. Hence, there was no question of constitutional morality and equity,”
He then shocked saying “If I have faith that Lord Ram was born at Ayodhya, then it’s a matter of faith and there is no question of constitutional morality.”. Many are however blasting Kapil Sibal and the Muslim Law Board for dragging Lord Ram's name into triple talaq controversy.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards