The practice of triple talaq among muslims resulted in many innocent muslim women suffers silently. Muslim women who suffered for hundreds of years decided to raise their voice expressing faith in PM Modi
The Supreme Court of India is currently hearing a clutch of petitions challenging Muslim practices of triple talaq, polygamy and ‘nikah halala’. During the arguments in a shocker Lord Ram and Hindus are insulted in the name of triple talaq.
The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB)'s lawyer Kapil Sibal shocked all saying “Triple talaq is not a question of equity and good conscience but of faith. Can’t bring constitutional morality into it,”
He said “Triple talaq is there since 637. Who are we to say that this is un-Islamic. Muslims are practicing it for last 1,400 years. It is a matter of faith. Hence, there was no question of constitutional morality and equity,”
He then shocked saying “If I have faith that Lord Ram was born at Ayodhya, then it’s a matter of faith and there is no question of constitutional morality.”. Many are however blasting Kapil Sibal and the Muslim Law Board for dragging Lord Ram's name into triple talaq controversy.
TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits According to sources this year to give Diwali festival a green tinge, the Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA) along with GHMC has launched mega campaign named '10000 Wala Greenathon'.
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?