Recently leader of the opposition in AP assembly, YSRCP chief Jagan Mohan Reddy flew to Delhi and met PM Modi. Later comingout of the meeting Jagan pledged his party's support to NDA's candidate for the post of the President. He even shocked all saying except for two issues, his party has no differences with BJP.
This left all shocked and the ruling TDP in Andhra Pradesh which his highlighting Jagan's corruption got surprised at these developments when AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu was out of the country. Analysts predicted it as a change of political equations in Andhra Pradesh.
Jagan during his meeting with PM Modi spoke about special status to AP and also about corruption of Chandra Babu Naidu. He even gave Modi, book on Chandra Babu's corruption.
Now it is comingout that Jagan spoke about special status to AP for more than 15 minutes. Buzz is Jagan told Modi that AP got 4 lakhs crores investments and Rs 10lakhs crs MOUs are signed. Buzz is this shocked Modi who asked Jagan whether this is true.
Jagan said Modi's question shocked him and added this proved how Chandra Babu is taking Modi for a ride. He said after his meeting with PM Modi, for all TDP leaders Modi became an untouchable.
TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits According to sources this year to give Diwali festival a green tinge, the Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA) along with GHMC has launched mega campaign named '10000 Wala Greenathon'.
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?