Recently leader of the opposition in AP assembly, YSRCP chief Jagan Mohan Reddy flew to Delhi and met PM Modi. Later comingout of the meeting Jagan pledged his party's support to NDA's candidate for the post of the President. He even shocked all saying except for two issues, his party has no differences with BJP.
This left all shocked and the ruling TDP in Andhra Pradesh which his highlighting Jagan's corruption got surprised at these developments when AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu was out of the country. Analysts predicted it as a change of political equations in Andhra Pradesh.
Jagan during his meeting with PM Modi spoke about special status to AP and also about corruption of Chandra Babu Naidu. He even gave Modi, book on Chandra Babu's corruption.
Now it is comingout that Jagan spoke about special status to AP for more than 15 minutes. Buzz is Jagan told Modi that AP got 4 lakhs crores investments and Rs 10lakhs crs MOUs are signed. Buzz is this shocked Modi who asked Jagan whether this is true.
Jagan said Modi's question shocked him and added this proved how Chandra Babu is taking Modi for a ride. He said after his meeting with PM Modi, for all TDP leaders Modi became an untouchable.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi