Sources have stated that BJP leader Subramanian Swamy has currently slammed Rajinikanth, asking the superstar to stay out of politics as he is not well-educated. Meanwhile Swamy's statements have come at a time when Rajinikanth had met his fans after eight years at Chennai's Raghavendra Wedding Hall starting with the question whether he would be joining politics.
Swamy said," Rajini has no clear cut idea, has been with various parties and has no ideology and Rajini is a mere distraction." Swamy further added that movie stars are adopted at giving statements as their dialogues are scripted by somebody else.
Rajinikanth also said that even though he had no political ambitions, he
was often dragged into political debates despite stressing that
he was "neither an influential political leader nor a
Rajinikanth's fans are eagerly waiting for a favorable reply from the actor. But Rajinikanth is not having interest in politics and it is anticipated that he may or may not enter politics, which is known only to the Supreme Power.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi