Chennai sources have revealed that the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is conducting extensive raids at residences of senior party leader & former Union Home Minister P Chidambaram and his son Karti Chidambaram. The gravity of search operation is so large that around 16 houses of Congress leader across Tamil Nadu are being raided currently.
It was stated that these raids are picked up in connection with FIPB clearance granted to firm called INX media by P Chidambaram, when he was finance minister of India. And Karti has been involved for facilitating this deal for Rs 35 lakh. INX media was owned by former media man Peter Mukherjee, who's jailed for allegedly killing Sheena Bora along with Indrani Mukherjee.
As per report from sources it was stated that currently officials are
searching a number of residences in Chennai and investigating papers relating
to the charge-sheeted case. Meanwhile when reacting to the raids, PC said he
will issue an official statement soon.
However, the Congress party countered raids saying, 'these search operations are politically motivated and ruling Bharatiya Janatha Party is trying to suppress the leadership in Tamil Nadu in order to stretch their wings in state.'
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel