Chennai sources have revealed that the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is conducting extensive raids at residences of senior party leader & former Union Home Minister P Chidambaram and his son Karti Chidambaram. The gravity of search operation is so large that around 16 houses of Congress leader across Tamil Nadu are being raided currently.
It was stated that these raids are picked up in connection with FIPB clearance granted to firm called INX media by P Chidambaram, when he was finance minister of India. And Karti has been involved for facilitating this deal for Rs 35 lakh. INX media was owned by former media man Peter Mukherjee, who's jailed for allegedly killing Sheena Bora along with Indrani Mukherjee.
As per report from sources it was stated that currently officials are
searching a number of residences in Chennai and investigating papers relating
to the charge-sheeted case. Meanwhile when reacting to the raids, PC said he
will issue an official statement soon.
However, the Congress party countered raids saying, 'these search operations are politically motivated and ruling Bharatiya Janatha Party is trying to suppress the leadership in Tamil Nadu in order to stretch their wings in state.'
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??