Chennai sources have revealed that the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is conducting extensive raids at residences of senior party leader & former Union Home Minister P Chidambaram and his son Karti Chidambaram. The gravity of search operation is so large that around 16 houses of Congress leader across Tamil Nadu are being raided currently.
It was stated that these raids are picked up in connection with FIPB clearance granted to firm called INX media by P Chidambaram, when he was finance minister of India. And Karti has been involved for facilitating this deal for Rs 35 lakh. INX media was owned by former media man Peter Mukherjee, who's jailed for allegedly killing Sheena Bora along with Indrani Mukherjee.
As per report from sources it was stated that currently officials are
searching a number of residences in Chennai and investigating papers relating
to the charge-sheeted case. Meanwhile when reacting to the raids, PC said he
will issue an official statement soon.
However, the Congress party countered raids saying, 'these search operations are politically motivated and ruling Bharatiya Janatha Party is trying to suppress the leadership in Tamil Nadu in order to stretch their wings in state.'
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi