Sources have made a statement that despite the ongoing war between the opposition YSR Congress Party and the rival media organizations reached crescendo as the party boycotted Telugu News Daily Andhra Jyothi and ABN TV news channel.
Meanwhile when taking serious note of a report published against YSR Congress President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on his recent meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the party also decided to lodge a complaint with Press Council of India and a criminal case against the media management.
Further the party senior leader B Karunakar Reddy said the news daily and
channel targeted Jagan and conspired to tarnish the image of their leader. The
media distorted the facts about Jagan meeting with Prime minister.
Currently Jagan had submitted memorandum to Modi on special status to Andhra Pradesh. But the news paper published false reports. Wait and watch what happens next.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates