Sources have made a statement that despite the ongoing war between the opposition YSR Congress Party and the rival media organizations reached crescendo as the party boycotted Telugu News Daily Andhra Jyothi and ABN TV news channel.
Meanwhile when taking serious note of a report published against YSR Congress President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on his recent meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the party also decided to lodge a complaint with Press Council of India and a criminal case against the media management.
Further the party senior leader B Karunakar Reddy said the news daily and
channel targeted Jagan and conspired to tarnish the image of their leader. The
media distorted the facts about Jagan meeting with Prime minister.
Currently Jagan had submitted memorandum to Modi on special status to Andhra Pradesh. But the news paper published false reports. Wait and watch what happens next.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case