Sources have made a statement that despite the ongoing war between the opposition YSR Congress Party and the rival media organizations reached crescendo as the party boycotted Telugu News Daily Andhra Jyothi and ABN TV news channel.
Meanwhile when taking serious note of a report published against YSR Congress President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on his recent meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the party also decided to lodge a complaint with Press Council of India and a criminal case against the media management.
Further the party senior leader B Karunakar Reddy said the news daily and
channel targeted Jagan and conspired to tarnish the image of their leader. The
media distorted the facts about Jagan meeting with Prime minister.
Currently Jagan had submitted memorandum to Modi on special status to Andhra Pradesh. But the news paper published false reports. Wait and watch what happens next.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi