Sources have made a statement that despite the ongoing war between the opposition YSR Congress Party and the rival media organizations reached crescendo as the party boycotted Telugu News Daily Andhra Jyothi and ABN TV news channel.
Meanwhile when taking serious note of a report published against YSR Congress President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on his recent meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the party also decided to lodge a complaint with Press Council of India and a criminal case against the media management.
Further the party senior leader B Karunakar Reddy said the news daily and
channel targeted Jagan and conspired to tarnish the image of their leader. The
media distorted the facts about Jagan meeting with Prime minister.
Currently Jagan had submitted memorandum to Modi on special status to Andhra Pradesh. But the news paper published false reports. Wait and watch what happens next.
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??