New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today met Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas and emphasized India's commitment ''to see the realization of a sovereign, independent, united and viable Palestine, co-existing peacefully with Israel" and the Prime Minster said he discussed a range of issues with President Abbas and exchanged views on the situation in West Asia and the Middle-East Peace Process. He also spoke of India's ''unwavering support" to the Palestinian cause''.
He said a day before the meet and President Abbas had said the middle-east is living in a state of instability and conflict, especially since the Arab Spring. "We know India has good relations with Israel and Palestine. So India can play a very important role in bringing peace between Israel and Palestine and they agreed that the challenges in West Asia must be addressed through sustained political dialogue and peaceful means".
There is also a continuous channel of communication that India wishes to
keep open with Palestine through a joint commission set up by junior foreign
minister MJ Akbar. Indian policy towards both nations has undergone a slow shift
since PM Modi came to power. It was stated that his visit to Israel in July
will be a first by an Indian Prime Minister. In 2014, Home Minister Rajnath
Singh visited Israel but did not visit Palestine - which was seen as hinting at
a move to de-link the two nations.
Sources have also added that recently India had also abstained from voting on the UN resolution against Israel at the UNHCR. India has also inched closer to Israel with links on counter-intelligence issues. Over the last several years, India has also moved closer to the US, seen as an ally of Israel.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately