Sources have stated that the New York Times have currently delivered a bombshell report that on Tuesday evening it was evening revealed that former FBI director James Comey wrote in a memo that President Donald Trump asked him to drop the bureau's investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn. Meanwhile as per report from sources it was stated that Trump asked Comey to consider imprisoning reporters for publishing classified information.
According to one of Mr. Comey's associates it was added that "Alone in the Oval Office, Mr. Trump began the discussion by condemning leaks to the news media, saying that Mr. Comey should consider putting reporters in prison for publishing classified information.
The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press has since responded to
those comments, noting that the "President doesn't get to jail
journalists" and it's worth noting that Trump has complained about leaks
in the press quite frequently, both while in office and during his time on the
campaign trail. His concerns surfaced again earlier this week
after another report revealed that Trump had discussed highly classified
information while Russian diplomats were visiting the White House.
Meanwhile Trump often speaks in hyperbolic language, however, which means he may not have necessarily expected Comey to ever imprison members of the press, despite what sounds like a rather frightening suggestion and thereby regularly makes him available to the press, often speaking to reporters and appearing in televised interviews.
Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!! Complaints are pouring from both the parties to the election commission.TDP MPs K Narayana, K Nani alleged that the election commission was in favour of YSRPC was purposely staying dumb on election code violation. They complained that voters are canvased with cash.
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL